Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The (Golf) Masters

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
The whole course looks like playing on a bowling green.
I will never in a million years get to play on a surface like that. I wouldn't mind taking on a few of them up at Hollingbury on a blustery winters day. Nobody to mark your lost ball up there ! Plus they do a nice pint of Harveys, which you dont get at Augusta.
What a great game.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Those scenes on the 18th with Tiger. Incredible. Awesome watching him this week and Sky have treated us to every shot from the great man. In other news looks like Scheffler is done and dusted to win it now.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Those scenes on the 18th with Tiger. Incredible. Awesome watching him this week and Sky have treated us to every shot from the great man. In other news looks like Scheffler is done and dusted to win it now.

Woods is a busted flush and needs to sail off into the sunset. The chip in freak has killed it as a spectacle

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Always worth watching until 12th has been negotiated. Speith and Plopgate from 2016 an absolute classic.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Don’t watch a huge amount of golf but where has Rory McIlroy been hiding this game?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I think they said Rory was 13 off the lead at one point.

Marvellous scenes.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Had Rory each way at 20/1, shame he didn’t find some form in round 3 as he had the momentum to win but run out of time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here