Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Gillingham and Hereford 3,500

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Myself and Mrs LK made that one. Definitely the lowest number (87 was it?) of Brighton fans present at a game to which we've ever been.
As great as the recent two seasons have been, I much more enjoy attending smaller, friendlier clubs (Exeter excepted) than the bigger city clubs in the Championship.

What about the Albion fans who went to Swansea for the LDV Vans Trophy game in 2001?

http://www.11v11.com/matches/swansea-city-v-brighton-and-hove-albion-16-october-2001-9130/

There must be THOUSANDS of them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Pre season friendly at Scunny with 63 others.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
As a teenager I once decided at the last minute to go to Ashton gate to see a midweek game, missed my link train to Bristol, turned up anyway for the last 20 minutes with us 2-0 down. Then on the way home i was miss directed, missed the last train back to Brighton and had to sleep rough outside Portsmouth and Southsea station, you could say I've had better match day experiences.
Do I win anything ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Middlesbrough away ( Ayresome Park ) 1983 ish
There were not many of us.

There is a picture of the fans who were there that game on here somewhere.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Brentford away in friendly August 1981, Jimmy Case's Albion debut. Je suis un rock star was a popular ditty at the time, we sang it on the way home to cheer us up.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As a teenager I once decided at the last minute to go to Ashton gate to see a midweek game, missed my link train to Bristol, turned up anyway for the last 20 minutes with us 2-0 down. Then on the way home i was miss directed, missed the last train back to Brighton and had to sleep rough outside Portsmouth and Southsea station, you could say I've had better match day experiences.
Do I win anything ?

yes-my admiration.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I went to an away match and there was just one Albion fan - me!!! How poor a
show was that.

(it was Coventry versus Port Vale)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I was the only Albion fan at a reserve game at Orient(circa 1975).I was returning back from Southend crown court that day(And proved I did not do it,the geezer got a shoeing but my Loakes were clean) do I get a special Hero badge?

4V3LFU0TJVU2U5ZC.png what is it with badges tonight :bigwave:
Feel free to use it as an avatar- 0% finance over 3 years

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
There was abou 10 of us at the everton game....what about Sunderland way one tuesday night in the 80's ? I got home at 3 in the morning after beating off huge skin heads outside the ground...again there was only a few of us there that night.

...or Swindon away where we were 4 or 5 nil down and the tef abandoned it

twas a right pea-souper, if i remember correctly (Swindon).

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Barrow away late 60's.
The earliest train out of Brighton got you there for 2.20pm - and it was late. Howard Wilkinson and Nobby Lawton were actually waiting for us outside with the complimentary tickets. More free tickets than Brighton fans - tried to give them away and failed !

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
Naa. TRUE fans were those of us who went to the Barnsley v Brighton League Cup game in 1981. I think there were about twelve of us. Seriously.

Hey Brovion - I was there too!

1981 was during my Leeds Polytechnic days. I went with a couple of mates and sneaked in the home end. Needless to say we kept our gobs shut!

Seem to recall that we got well and truly turned over by BFC?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here