Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He wouldn’t have got his deal through, amendments would have been added changing his deal. Brexit would have been watered down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The reason for this being that MP's are not going to vote for an agreement which leaves their constituents worse off or badly worse off in some sections.

Jan 30, 2008
The reason for this being that MP's are not going to vote for an agreement which leaves their constituents worse off or badly worse off in some sections.
Smoke screen excuse by some MP's working on a personnel agenda ,some of them wont be sitting in the next Parliament
regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
no not at all, as i keep saying the silent majority on the march to the ballot box , reap what you sow RIP ZOMBIE PARLIAMENT:wink:
regards
DF

I assume you are not a member of the silent majority, Daft Fecker... drivel pours copiously out of you daily!

Why not give it a rest and join the silent people you seem to admire so much?

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
What happened to that 16% lead?

Quite please with the progress as it happens

"Signs of a Labour recovery have also become firmer." Labour minority gov - you must be wetting yourself :drink:

We'll raise a toast to the next PM together Jezza ON 12th December together. Getting ourselves off to a very merry xmas. Happy days :drink:

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

What ever the reasons, and I don’t believe they all voted because of them reasons. It’s plain to see that some are totally against Brexit some are for it, of them some are happy to have a soft Brexit. While others want a more extreme Brexit and then there are those that were doing it for political gain. I’m of the opinion that nobody is fully doing this for the benefit of their constituents. Procrastinating on this issue is causing just as much harm to the economy. Brexit was never going to be economically best for this country. The politicians don’t seem to care. The really sad thing about this, is come the 13th December we could be in exactly the same position as we were before the election was called and Parliament will spend another few years procrastinating about it.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
What ever the reasons, and I don’t believe they all voted because of them reasons. It’s plain to see that some are totally against Brexit some are for it, of them some are happy to have a soft Brexit. While others want a more extreme Brexit and then there are those that were doing it for political gain. I’m of the opinion that nobody is fully doing this for the benefit of their constituents. Procrastinating on this issue is causing just as much harm to the economy. Brexit was never going to be economically best for this country. The politicians don’t seem to care. The really sad thing about this, is come the 13th December we could be in exactly the same position as we were before the election was called and Parliament will spend another few years procrastinating about it.

Interesting but rather general comment. Do you really think that all politicians 'don't seem to care'? Do you include everyone, both Leave and Remain MPs who daily put up with abuse and threats for maintaining their stance on the matter?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Voting cards arrived today, can't wait to put my 'X' in the box.

giphy.gif

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
oh dear here we go again .don't worry a Tory working majority will put this one to bed , it's been emotional
regards
DF

You have emotions? That software patch finally worked then.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I've been thinking about this.
Shirley, he would have been better off, standing in no seats at all? If he stands in Labour marginal that will split the right wing vote, as we are told that Labour leavers will vote for Brexit either Farages limited company, or Johnson's erg tories. So, he risks a country wide 're-run of the Peterborough by election, the Brexit vote split, and Labour sneaks through the middle.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Shirley, he would have been better off, standing in no seats at all? If he stands in Labour marginal that will split the right wing vote

Firstly, I think the Farage will order his wretched dogs off any constituencies that are marginal. I expect him to announce this too.

Secondly, the Brexit Party attracts a lot of left leaning voters. Fear of EU nationals trumps anything related to the survival of their jobs, industry or health care. Boris & co have got them right where they want them; turkeys voting for Xmas.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Shirley, he would have been better off, standing in no seats at all? If he stands in Labour marginal that will split the right wing vote, as we are told that Labour leavers will vote for Brexit either Farages limited company, or Johnson's erg tories. So, he risks a country wide 're-run of the Peterborough by election, the Brexit vote split, and Labour sneaks through the middle.

You’re assuming a level of intelligence that just isn’t there. Remember, the average CANDIDATE is about as bright as ppf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Labour will not sneak through the middle, Swinson stands a chance as it seems to be on-trend being a snowflake.

Nige is on a mission and nothing will stop him.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ohh here we are, all home from work lads?

Some on here work for a living. Then there’s ppf who spends all day alone in his benefits funded hovel trying to read The Sun whilst cracking one out over a picture of Katie Hopkins with her bra strap showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here