• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You're not there wrong H, anybody voting Corbyn is defo on the spectrum. :thumbsup:

You've been lambasting MPs for an I'll choice of words.

Maybe stop for some reflection.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
[tweet]1193462340664123393[/tweet]

Wow.
I hope this gets a LOT of viewing.

I also have a lot of time for this public service message, from Carys Roberts at IPPR, which I think gets to the heart of the level of utter nonsense we are now experiencing:

Screenshot_2019-11-10 Carys Roberts on Twitter Leaving aside how this figure was arrived at I’m .png

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Wow.

I also have a lot of time for this public service message, from Carys Roberts at IPPR, which I think gets to the heart of the level of utter nonsense we are now experiencing:

View attachment 117011
Daily Mail by any chance. Rich looking after the rich.

Corbyn is trying to fix life for the poor. sadly people don't care.

my sister (25) in Middlesbrough, told me she voted Tory because she hates Corbyn. Long story short, she's having to find a part time job to get herself through uni because she can't afford her child care costs. JESUS TITTY ****ING CHRIST.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Wow.

View attachment 117011

They've gone full Donald.

re. The spending plans. I remember during the last election Labour delivered a fully costed manifesto whereas the Tories didn't.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Daily Mail by any chance. Rich looking after the rich.

Corbyn is trying to fix life for the poor. sadly people don't care.

my sister (25) in Middlesbrough, told me she voted Tory because she hates Corbyn. Long story short, she's having to find a part time job to get herself through uni because she can't afford her child care costs. JESUS TITTY ****ING CHRIST.

People do care. They just don't believe that Corbyn's way is the right way. This is the problem with this election - the 2 main parties are too far apart. Our choice is vote for a dangerous blithering idiot or a dangerous nutcase.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
People do care. They just don't believe that Corbyn's way is the right way. This is the problem with this election - the 2 main parties are too far apart. Our choice is vote for a dangerous blithering idiot or a dangerous nutcase.
It's worth noting she doesn't know why she hates Corbyn. I think that explains quite a bit.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

its is annoying, been going on for years across many policy areas. odd she needs to highlight it now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's not wrong:-

[tweet]1193471991124307969[/tweet]

I wonder how many Rubles 'Comrade Corbyn' has trousered?

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
I have a lot of family in the North.

All traditional voters. All have said they are voting Conservative.
All the people have spoken to here are voting Labour. There's two Tory voters who spout all usual rubbish about Labour though.

One moved here from Bedford, the other lives in Northampton and travels to my offices two days a week.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Nurses look after you, your children, your friends and your family. It's time you looked after them, not the bankers.

[tweet]1193458344096342017[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports