• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Spreadsheet Phil to stand down as MP for Weybridge. Can't say I agreed with him on many things but a politician of conviction, he put everything on the line for the principle of opposing no-deal. Remaining MP's in this wrecked party should take note

[tweet]1191739875990654976[/tweet]
Good riddance!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What incredible insight and knowledge you have.

He has a valid point though. Do you have any idea - literally, ANY clue whatsoever - as to the accuracy of the claims you're happy to spread?

(They might well be 100% accurate. That, of course, is not his point)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
He has a valid point though. Do you have any idea - literally, ANY clue whatsoever - as to the accuracy of the claims you're happy to spread?

(They might well be 100% accurate. That, of course, is not his point)

Once it is proven to be utter nonsense and without basis then I shall plead guilty to spreading malicious and alse propaganda.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think they are pretty much there, the grown ups have gradually getting thrown out. What is left is a bizarre collection of English nationalist odd balls

Mogg's comments today about Grenfell are far more representative of the party now

I don't think his comments were deliberately malicious, I think he just lacks empathy on a human level. He's a " Numbers " man rather than a politician and diplomat.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Phil Hammond off??

:nono:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Just over a month to go and we’re already at “post an unchecked meme as fact” stage*

Zuckerberg must be knocking out a joywank on an almost hourly basis.

(*unless of course you checked each one of the votes yourself and can name the involved Tories)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree, and what with potential for acceptable levels” of rat hairs in paprika,maggots in orange juice and not forgetting chlorinated chicken on our supermarket shelves we are ****ed I tell thee.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Swinson was pretty vacuous and full of soundbites. What's new?

View attachment 116891

Am I missing the point here, wasn't that the period when she was a member of a Lib Dem / Tory coalition government, so she would have most probably voted with the government that she was part of and at a time when the Lib Dems were trying to hold onto some credibility.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Am I missing the point here, wasn't that the period when she was a member of a Lib Dem / Tory coalition government, so she would have most probably voted with the government that she was part of and at a time when the Lib Dems were trying to hold onto some credibility.

Not true anyway apparently.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nobody has said its not necessarily true - just that it is dangerous to blithely share any old nonsense with no regard to its veracity, just because it suits your bias.

Exactly.

I haven’t checked it (though a member of a party in government voting with the government wouldn’t be unheard of) and I’m damn well sure no one else has either. Just as those memes about immigrants and Muslims that do the rounds are never checked by the dribbling Facebookers targeted to share them by the likes of the far right and the Russian government.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Exactly.

I haven’t checked it (though a member of a party in government voting with the government wouldn’t be unheard of) and I’m damn well sure no one else has either. Just as those memes about immigrants and Muslims that do the rounds are never checked by the dribbling Facebookers targeted to share them by the likes of the far right and the Russian government.

Some splendid and image provoking stereotypes in there, well played indeed.

I salute you.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Too kind about Moggy. In days gone by he would be resigning, but not today. It will just blow over......

In "days gone by" Johnson would never have made the ballot for Tory leader !

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We're already past Tories post doctored video of Kier Starmer stage.

[tweet]1191732381306277890[/tweet]

Good to hear the Beeb calling this out tonight, expect a lot more of this in the coming weeks

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Good to hear the Beeb calling this out tonight, expect a lot more of this in the coming weeks

With this sort of thing going on, much of it presumably unchecked, the chances of fair, democratic elections, where we can vote based on objective evidence, are well and truly ****ed. 🥺

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
With this sort of thing going on, much of it presumably unchecked, the chances of fair, democratic elections, where we can vote based on objective evidence, are well and truly ****ed. 🥺

dont think theres much chance of voting based on objective information in this election.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The National Union of Students launch their general election manifesto “When Students Lead" tomorrow. I wonder which University they’ll have at the launch event at?? [emoji3166]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here