Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Fulham ‘In Form’ Appreciation Thread

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
2-1 to the good guys. Please Fulham. Don’t let us down.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
clutching.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looks like Fulham will have a similar team and shape to their two recent brilliant victories.

NSC darling Cairney returns with the failed superstar signings of Seri, Schürrle and BG’s Mawson benched or not in the squad.

Finger crossed that the attacking quadruplet of Mitro-Cairney-Sess-Babel will cause Nana Warnock all sorts of problems.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Odoi out for Fulham, looks like a bad injury. Long delay, stretchers and medical team on the pitch for a good five minutes now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Odoi out for Fulham, looks like a bad injury. Long delay, stretchers and medical team on the pitch for a good five minutes now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cyrus Christie on greeeeeeat :(

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Both sides poor with the ball. Could go either way tbh, 1 bit of quality will win it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Got a very bad feeling about this...... I'm just waiting for the inevitable goal mouth scramble and 1-0 baadiff win

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fulham on top but really wasteful, got a bad feeling about this game. One goal could win it and Cardiff, although shit, are running through walls for Warnock.

Christie should sign for us, goes backwards at every opportunity and Sessengnon keeps losing the ball in good situations. Terrible game, I hope we have more composure than these two relegation scrapping teams. At least Fulham haven’t rolled over yet, even if they are down. Mitrovic looks shit too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here