Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The Friday night "when will we play someone good?" drinking thread

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Visiting mate in Small Dole tomorrow for large BLOW OUT :drink:
No phone/internet unless I perform acrobatics on his fence :ohmy:
Last time we visited was Ipswich away this season - took over an hour to get that result FFS!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Blimey - just had a look at 11% it's just below my bottle of Nyetimber! Don't think I would manage many of them after a pub session... :eek:

Its a lovely beer though, despite it's strength its quite drinkable. You should have a go at a Donker or any of the Belgian beers, they are very enjoyable !

theboybilly

Been swanning around Derby since 2 o'clock and have had a fair few.All ales -Castle Rock Harvest Pale, a superlative Brunswick Brewery lightweight and a Marston's Pedigree in the Derby 'home' pub 'The Neptune'. Back on it pre-match tomorrow and hoping to see a few Albion fans in the Alexandra Hotel.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Been swanning around Derby since 2 o'clock and have had a fair few.All ales -Castle Rock Harvest Pale, a superlative Brunswick Brewery lightweight and a Marston's Pedigree in the Derby 'home' pub 'The Neptune'. Back on it pre-match tomorrow and hoping to see a few Albion fans in the Alexandra Hotel.

Had a couple of pints of Dancing Duck " Abduction " last night, it's a Derby brewer, very very nice.. keep an eye out and if you get the chance.... go for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here