Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The Friday night still unbeaten drinking thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Cider is Strongbow or some fruity Kopparberg shit so I'm on Rocking Rudolph instead.

My date is on Strongbow.

I know everyone was waiting for this information.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
2b45b6a1ef9ff94dc0d3888ef813c3a0.jpg

Lidl's finest pils. Only 80p a can, quite nice it is too.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Proper Job doing the job tonight.

Occasionally a balti. My former local takeaway does a chicken jalfrezi balti which is the best of both worlds :)

if take away, whats the "Balti" part?? comes with a hot balti dish to decant into? or is it just they put the extra word in there :lol:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Dec 15, 2014
Here
It'll be a glass of Di Grazia Connecticut Honey Blush as an aperitif whilst cooking dinner followed by a bottle of San Marzano Negroamaro from Puglia complementing salmon, chips and mushy peas.

Friday night is rock and roll night in Canada. :thumbsup:

Well then I think I know what you're going trudeau in Canada tonight.....................................

http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/10/20/canada-marijuana-justin-trudeau/42535/

“And legalization in Canada is also a first step to all kinds of interesting implications, like the prospect of President Obama’s successor discussing international marijuana trade issues with his or her Canadian counterpart in the not-too-distant future. It’s no longer a pipe dream to imagine a day when consumers and growers in Washington State and British Columbia, for example, could be ordering each other’s wares on the Internet for cross-border shipment.”

http://www.thecannabist.co/2014/10/09/canada-centre-addiction-mental-health-cannabis/21174/

According to CAMH, Canada has one of the highest rates of marijuana use in the world. They estimate 40 percent of Canadians have used pot at some point in their lifetime, and they also project that 22 percent of high school students and 34 percent of young adults in Ontario use marijuana.

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
is Kopperberg actually cider?, it tastes so chemical its disgusting... sooner drink anything, including my own piss, before Kopperberg

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Bill King's latest Microbrewery Firebird is doing an Old Ale which they claim is very much in the sadly departed King & Barnes style.

Now onto my third bottle, still assessing how close it is the K&B version... :drink:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just a light basting with some nice German bottled lager that I 'sourced' at Aldi.

I know how to live.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Had a go on this earlier, not too bad, but then the Hacker Pschorr came calling
b1b16550a661bdaef44aaf8b36d1ac90.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Update: it was (is) a red. Cabernet Sauvignon. Slipping down nicely. 8/10.

Curry: 6/10 (not from the usual place & not quite up to standard).

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Been a shit day driving on the railway , day off for footy tomorrow so have opened a nice bottle of Taylor's 2008 vintage port a gift from the ex father in law, chin chin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here