Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Friday Night drinking thread

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Haven't had Wadworths in a while nor for that matter been to Waitrose. I get my selection from Tesco at Holmbush - 4 bottles for £6.

Yes I do the same at Tesco but just happened to pass a Waitrose en route home and the wife stopped to pick up a bit of dinner. Our local Tesco seem to have cut back on the ales on offer but not sure if that's just a local thing

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
These

IMG_1434.JPG

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

I love that stuff. Weaker than the westons original but very easy to drink. I remember the TopHouse in Burgess Hill had it on offer as a guest beer a few years ago.

I'd already had 4 pints of Strongbow before I was offered it. I remember it well. It was a quick stop after work on a Tuesday.

I tried it. Liked it. So had another THREE of them (4 strongbow and 4 Old Rosie) before heading home not realising how strong it was.

About half way home (a walk that should've taken 20 minutes but was already 40+ minutes long) my world began to end.

Brutal stuff. But tastes sooo good.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Buxted Park Hotel - just finished off a bottle of Lanson
Champagne getting slightly sozzled as my missus only had half a glass. Sixty years old in a few hours ffsake and going down to the bar when the footie finishes

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Buxted Park Hotel - just finished off a bottle of Lanson
Champagne getting slightly sozzled as my missus only had half a glass. Sixty years old in a few hours ffsake and going down to the bar when the footie finishes

:birthday:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I seem to have run out. Cock up on the catering front :shootself

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I love that stuff. Weaker than the westons original but very easy to drink. I remember the TopHouse in Burgess Hill had it on offer as a guest beer a few years ago.

I'd already had 4 pints of Strongbow before I was offered it. I remember it well. It was a quick stop after work on a Tuesday.

I tried it. Liked it. So had another THREE of them (4 strongbow and 4 Old Rosie) before heading home not realising how strong it was.

About half way home (a walk that should've taken 20 minutes but was already 40+ minutes long) my world began to end.

Brutal stuff. But tastes sooo good.

Bristol Rovers away a few years ago. Myself, [MENTION=687]Carrot Cruncher[/MENTION] and some others were DELIGHTED to see Old Rosie on sale in the 'Spoons by Temple Meads station. A desperate day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here