Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The Friday night "blimey we're involved in a top of the table clash" drinking thread

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A large glass or two of a Sicilian Pinot Grigio after a seven hour drive back from Cheshire - bloody Bank Holiday Traffic!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm getting the hard stuff out the cabinet now the penny has dropped that the Calleri link is laughable .

Shows how bullshit baffles the brain .

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I enjoy these warm up to the weekend / I'm getting drunk threads, and I'm normally impressed and a bit bewildered by the variety of peoples consumption. For me, tonight it's a Carling or few down the pub and prosecco with the missus at home.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
A couple of bottles of Brewdog Hardcore IPA (last knockings from a BBQ as no other booze in the house).

Until the missus got home with a bottle of wine, so now working my way through a bottle of valpolicella ripasso

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I don't think it's particularly big or clever to drink. I want to focus on our targets, push the bar and step out of my comfort zone.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Barefoot Californian Shiraz. Last pickings from the winelake. Trip to Majestic over the weekend to pick up some pwopa nawty vino to replenish stocks after a few days of neglect while sunning myself on a Cornwall beach. Cheers one and all :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here