Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Friday hangover thread

jeremy beadles hand

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Nowhere interesting, just a few pints at the Roundhill after a few at a mates house, its annoying because i well fancied a night in but ended up getting rather pissed by accident and nearly coming to blows with a good mate of mine.
Was the Honey Club good?

Honey club was quite good but a lot of agro in the R&B room. Got wankered beyond belief for the third night on the spin and going to do it all again tonight

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
jeremy beadles hand said:
Honey club was quite good but a lot of agro in the R&B room. Got wankered beyond belief for the third night on the spin and going to do it all again tonight

There is always a weird atmosphere in that club nowadays, i thnik its because its now pretty much run by dealers.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Aaah office tension, people pissed off that they are taking on more than their job description says they should, money blah blah blah.

Wankers.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
jeremy beadles hand said:
JUST GOT IN 30 MINUTES LATE, I FEEL LIKE SHIT! WENT TO HONEY CLUB LAST NIGHT. jUST BOUGHT 2 BAGELS FROM THE BAGELMAN IN BOND STREET, IT MIGHT DO THE TRICK

mmmmm Bagels! I could do with one now but am very skint so a glorious Pot Noodle it is for me today :)

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Nowhere interesting, just a few pints at the Roundhill after a few at a mates house, its annoying because i well fancied a night in but ended up getting rather pissed by accident and nearly coming to blows with a good mate of mine.

Hate it when that happens. Personally I never get violent when I'm pissed I just start kissing people a bit more than usual, but one of my best mates always without fail gets really lairy and starts trying to fight anyone including his mates :glare:

xx

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One glass of wine was my (sad) total intake last night.

Don't feel 'as fresh as a daisy' though due to being up late trying to figure out what is wrong with the board before giving up and marvelling at the range of cars available for purchase on eBay.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Thankfully its somebody's last day so i'm off to the pub for an hour. This could do ome of the following things..

Clear my mind and make me an efficient worker
Make me pissed again
Make me doze of this afternoon and fall off my chair

Only time will tell...

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
I happily do not have a hangover today. I was in bed from 11:30 am through to 9:00pm yesterday sleeping off the alcohol consumed in Newcastle. It's Friday! :drink:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Got away with it today. Went to NY2 last night (any Southampton residents will know it). Thursday's are now 80p entry, and 80p a pint/vodka&redbull. God knows how they make a profit, but I'm not complaining. And God knows how I'm not hungover, I was battered...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
hungover, went to an RnB party @ Kings uni, just off the strand last night.

warmed up with 3 jugs of long island iced tea....and the rest is history.

Also managed to spend £120 at a student night:angry:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Well im hoping to do it perminant soon as just load em and unload and other things,but how do you turn down beers that are free.
Jack in the office job dwayne and join courages brewery grrrrr:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here