Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The Fridat after the night before

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
First win in Europe special edition of the Fridat drinks thread. I’m enjoying a

Tilquin Oude Mûre Tilquin à l'Ancienne (20-9-2020)​

Which is part of a birthday bundle my Brighton troupe got me from the wonderful https://www.themutedhorn.com/

What you having?

God bless you all.

6F1D7DA1-C034-4FC1-B8BC-697D581C233D.jpeg

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I’ve just done a couple of tinnies of Stella Unfiltered, it’s bloody good. Now supping a cracking Marsanne Viognier whilst prepping dinner, which is chicken with cream and mushrooms, which will be accompanied by a crazy red French blend from The Wine Society, of bramble fruits. And then, a dark hazy evening as I sink into a few Harvey’s Easter’s, Stars of Eastbourne and Bonfire Boys. Other than that, my Missus has asked me to go Stoptober Sober October. Nah feckit it’s almost done….

But honestly, what a day yesterday. Any 40+ year fan will have shed quiet tears at some point. I did, and struggled to conceal it. Who cares. It was massive. In my family DNA.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Whilst on a trip up north a couple of weeks ago I popped into Bens Brewery & Tap in Chorley. Purchased a few bottles of The Light Brigade, Blighty, a Treacle Toffee Stout and a Coffee Milk Stout. Not a bad sup amongst them.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I’ve just done a couple of tinnies of Stella Unfiltered, it’s bloody good. Now supping a cracking Marsanne Viognier whilst prepping dinner, which is chicken with cream and mushrooms, which will be accompanied by a crazy red French blend from The Wine Society, of bramble fruits. And then, a dark hazy evening as I sink into a few Harvey’s Easter’s, Stars of Eastbourne and Bonfire Boys. Other than that, my Missus has asked me to go Stoptober Sober October. Nah feckit it’s almost done….

But honestly, what a day yesterday. Any 40+ year fan will have shed quiet tears at some point. I did, and struggled to conceal it. Who cares. It was massive. In my family DNA.
Yep I enjoyed a couple of bottles of Stella Unfiltered yesterday evening, very pleasant 👍 I’ve discovered these Root Beers and I have to say they’re lovely imho of course

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Celebrating with this. Romanian rosé sounds dodgy but I had this at the Anchor Bleu in Bosham and it’s a reasonably priced corker. Always try and have some in stock now.

IMG_0449.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
just finished a bottle of super market Cotes Du Rhône.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And tonight, I have become a Grandad for the first time. I’m overcome with emulsion, I want to paint the town red! Stronger stuff needed right now…..!
Congratulations!

I’ll drink to this

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Just drunk (amongst other things) the malbec I mentioned on last week's thread. Yes, the bottle. Too pissed to take a photo before it went in the recycling! Sorry (not sorry). But just to say:

1) @seagullwedgee - Congratulations
2) @jcdenton08 - Get well soon
3) @Everyone else - enjoy the benefits tonight of a fantastic round of European football and no Saturday game!*

(*Sunday is gonna feel shit come Monday morning, but forget that tonight 😂)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
BRLO Pale Ale.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
ON MY WAVELENGTH 7th Anniversary Collaboration West Coast Pale Ale Dry-Hopped w/ Citra, Simcoe & Motueka – FUERST WIACEK/MUTED HORN (DE)
7746721C-8E23-45CB-85D3-04DF78FC89CA.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
MT. NELSON Hazy West Coast Pale Ale w/ 100% Nelson Sauvin – Cellarmaker (US) 5.7% 0,2L
2222AB98-7945-4D9D-AE6F-8524CC796D86.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here