Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The French

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
You know that TEDIOUS joke people make about the French being 'Cheese eating surrender monkeys'?

Whenever I hear that, apart from groaning, it always makes me think, 'What's wrong with eating cheese you ****? Cheese is amazing. The French make amazing cheese.'

I like cheese, especially french cheese, too. Although I always keep my tongue inside my mouth when kissing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know I know but all the proper ones are taken and Geeks is already a homage to France and all things vélo.

french-connection.jpg

Day_of_the_Jackal_1973_Poster.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Il était en badinant bien que comme l'histoire nous montre qu'il est préférable de ne pas faire confiance au français dans la plupart des situations

Surtout si vous envisagez de quitter l'un d'eux seul avec ta femme

Allegedly :lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Before and after....

before you ask, yes and chicken.

Attachments

• cuisses+grenouille.jpg
    cuisses+grenouille.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 254
  • GRENOUILLES-ROUSSES_0435.jpg
    GRENOUILLES-ROUSSES_0435.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 336

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
gentlemen I give you the Queen of Normandie

Laetitia Casta

Laetitia_Casta_10.JPG

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Daft Punk. Jean Michel Jarre

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Fed up of this love-in. Our Enemy, always have been and always will be.

Bring back Crecy, Agincourt and Waterloo, its the only language they understand :thumbsup:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
'The Amazing World of Gumball' creator was born in France, therefore it is a cherished land filled with genius level intellects.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I think plastic Bertrand was Belgian, but he sung this in French so I'll put it up anyway !!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
This is a young and innocent France Gall singing a song Serge Gainsbourg wrote for her. She thought it was a song about lollipops. It was actually a song about fellatio. When she found out she was mortified and went into hiding. I think the video brilliantly captures both meanings of the song and amazingly was shown on French prime time TV. Only in France! The second video shows Gainsbourg asking Gall what she thought the song was about and her giving her innocent interpretation. Then an older and wiser France Gall explains how she felt when she found out what the song was really about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3RwVOSpcVo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9ajuEVNfb0

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Didn't they also let us score the all time quickest world cup finals goal in 1982.....j'taime

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here