[Albion] The Football News Show - all about us

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I’ve been looking forward to this. I was hoping it was for TV, as I wasn’t sure if it would be for radio.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The young lad Ryan speaks very well indeed.
Not sure Stuart has done so well by describing Solly as the most prolific goal scorer since time began.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
That was excellent. Well on the radar these days. As the presenter was saying ,”Big six clubs don’t sell their best players,” I was thinking, Umm, Liverpool/Coutinho, Man Utd/Ronaldo, Spurs/Bale, so not quite true, but I get his point. There isn’t one way to do things and as PB says, we will get things wrong as well. Be pretty boring otherwise.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
My own personal answer to the question: ‘What would you like to see Brighton (realistically) achieve in 5-10yrs?’

I’d like to see us consistently up and around, mixing in amongst the top 6 and in contention for Europe.

The top 6 will always be the top 6 IMO (simply due to their spending power and how attractive they are to the best talent) but every season, just like this season (Chelsea/Liverpool) we will see each of them have a dip in form, hopefully, and I’d love us to be there to capitalise on that.

I’d also like us (and our more modest/arguably more sustainable/ethical/moral approach) to be the club that challenges the assumption that Newcastle will, given their astronomical financial backing now, become an established member of the top 7!

Interesting to hear the slight/subtle (very understandable) generational difference in views/aspirations for the club between Stuart & Ryan, which is ever present on here.

Last edited:

el punal

Just finished watching it as the link was sent to me. Very enjoyable but nothing that hasn’t been discussed on here a thousand times.
Of course it’s been discussed on here a thousand times - we’re diehard Brighton fans. For the rest of the football watching world this would probably be their first insight into how our club are successful in so many ways. To be recognised by our national tv broadcaster and to have the whole programme dedicated to us is a wonderful testament to our progress thus far - long may that recognition continue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here