Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Football League & Sky announcing the opening day televised games today at Midday.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The fixtures released for Aug-Oct are only the tip of the iceberg, still more to be announced but Sky will give at least a couple of weeks notice on the other games according to the club.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
The fixtures released for Aug-Oct are only the tip of the iceberg, still more to be announced but Sky will give at least a couple of weeks notice on the other games according to the club.

The rest of the games for August & September will be announced in July.

http://www.football-league.co.uk//n...gest-ever-football-league-season-2513284.aspx

FB_IMG_1435667532947.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see Barber is living in cloud cuckoo land on this one. " Full house rocking" at the Amex in August when we're on Sky and half the fans are on holiday? Yeah right. 31000 pretendence it is then.

"Forest fans travel well, we're hoping for a full house, and a Friday night under the lights at the Amex in the summer months will be a special occasion.

"So we’re hoping people turn out in great numbers and we’re looking forward to showing the country what this stadium looks like when it’s full and rocking."

Last edited:

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
I see Barber is living in cloud cuckoo land on this one. " Full house rocking" at the Amex in August when we're on Sky and half the fans are on holiday? Yeah right. 31000 pretendence it is then.

"Forest fans travel well, we're hoping for a full house, and a Friday night under the lights at the Amex in the summer months will be a special occasion.

"So we’re hoping people turn out in great numbers and we’re looking forward to showing the country what this stadium looks like when it’s full and rocking."

Forest might bring a few as a Friday night out in Brighton is guaranteed to appeal but there is absolutely no way on Earth it will sell out

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So, if Greece strike up a deal to enable that payment and my holiday goes ahead then all I have to do is find a bar in Kefalonia that's showing the game. Happy days. Of course if the holiday is screwed then I might even make the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here