[Football] The football forum that couldn't be arsed to have an England v Czech official *** :shrug:

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
7 points . Winning without being 100%

Job done

Well done England

:tantrum:

But we want more. Not sure what more. But there must be something to MOAN about.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Maybe that was the gameplan all along to qualify and like the better sides know just how to do it and then turn it on when it matters in the knockout games.
Maybe.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sorry, but will never forgive them for supporting whoever you're playing.
That’s a shame, wouldn’t it be better to be friends?

Gotta start somewhere.

:)

Great result tonight for our lads, keeping fingers crossed for the next game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Embarrassing from us all.

Good result. Good performance. Like Croatia. Not bad. Not average. Good. Not very good. Not spectacular. Weird one.

Don’t think we’re up with Italy / Belgium / France / Germany but I’ll always believe guys.

Good night guys.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
You're an Alan Partridge fan so you're alright by me, but honestly do you see us winning this tournament?

not at this stage but the criticism is way over the top. We've played 3 games and Pickford hasn't had a meaningful save to make. We weren't exciting to watch but we were very comfortable in every game.

I think we are due a big performance and can go far

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It may not be coming home, but at least England are still playing there for now.

A bit to work on for sure, but no goals conceded in 3 games can't be knocked.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not a great deal of evidence that Southgate knows how to get beyond 3rd gear though.

Is a good point. I worry we still don’t know our best team and the tourno is about to get brutal. I’m usually so positive but can’t see us getting through I’m afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports