[Football] The football forum that couldn't be arsed to have an England v Czech official *** :shrug:

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Who remembers George "One- nil to the Arsenal" Graham?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
All this guff over how good Saka has been but Sancho is twice the player. I'm so over England. It just isn't fun. An utter chore. Yes we will win, yes we've qualified but it is utter guff. So far from everything I love about football. Flat track bullies .

I just see 11 individual players from different clubs trying to cobble something together on the pitch, they manage to succeed in bursts or for one half, sometimes not at all but usually after 50 minutes they have run out of ideas.
And the manager stands there with look on his face that says 'i'm not sure what is actually going on, but I will wear my concerned face to look as if i do

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Losing the will to live watching this.

On paper we have a fantastic team but Southgate is ripping out all the creativity.

Soul destroying watching talented skilful players dragged down like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I wanted to give us a break after Scotland, it was their cup final. This is the same performance.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

On paper we have a fantastic team but Southgate is ripping out all the creativity.

It's always the same, mate, even under quality managers like Cappello. The last coach that had us playing well as a team was under Hoddle.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I just see 11 individual players from different clubs trying to cobble something together on the pitch, they manage to succeed in bursts or for one half, sometimes not at all but usually after 50 minutes they have run out of ideas.
And the manager stands there with look on his face that says 'i'm not sure what is actually going on, but I will wear my concerned face to look as if i do

How does he not his best team? What the hell has been going on for the last 2 years?
Who would hire Southgate if he got sacked? Seriously...nobody in the Prem surely?
Increasingly grateful for Potter.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

get a grip....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Netherlands, Italy, Germany et al must be terrified of playing England after our group performances.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Love a back pass this England team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hope we don’t see Kyle Walker again

He’s been dreadful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’ve really enjoyed this.

England excellent in the first 45, measured game management in the second against a dangerous team … Saka and Grealish ran out of gas.

MOTM Saka by a country mile.

Maguire has been classy, including a few great runs forward.

My faith restored after the comatose shambles last time out.

Well done GS for getting it right this time.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Kane still slowly lumbering around the pitch with Southgate desperate for him to get a penalty.

This will be his 7th game in the European Championships without a goal.

So frustrating knowing we’re going to have to sit through another painful match next week of him doing the exact same thing. Just be brave Gareth, DROP HIM!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Am I right in thinking that Ben White, Conor Coady and, inexplicably, Ben Chilwell are the only outfield players to not get any minutes yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports