Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The football forum that couldn't be arsed to have an England v Czech official *** :shrug:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brilliant from Saka. Picked the ball up in his own half, ran at pace at the Czechs, carried on his run and almost got on the end of Grealish's cross himself.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
What is this commentator talking about? Saka was already going down before the player touched him.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Southgate haters be like....

egg-on-face.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Much more like it from England tonight, could and probably should be 3 up already. A tubthumping, crowd pleasing first half. Stirling electric, Jack oozes class, Saka razor sharp.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Walker loves a pass back to the keeper

All he’s done all match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I've found this very frustrating. The Czechs have been poor.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
All-round a much better performance tonight. Sterling has been quality, even Kane looks like he's playing with a bit more passion.
I'm not doubting that Grealish is a talent, he clearly is a very good footballer, but I can't help but think the amount of "fouls" he wins is either down to lack of awareness or downright cheating, and it really tarnishes his game. So bored of seeing his stupid haircut writhing around on the floor like he's the victim of a drive by shooting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here