The Football Family

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wardyland

Jan 7, 2010
Seaford
Just want to say a big thank you NOT to the lad who was sat in front of me on the coach back to brighton(won't name ya, you know who you are mate), who looked at me like I had two heads when I asked if I could squueze in his van to woodingdean so I could carry on walking back to seaford early hours of this morning. No, thanks to the brother from saltdean and his missus who saw my brighton shirt when I was trying to hitch outside st dunstans at 2am and took me all the way back to seaford even though I couldn't thank em enough for just gettin me as far as saltdean. Was disapointed to say the least in the lack of camaraderie from my fellow Albion supporter but glad that a brighton shirt will still open doors even though my good samaritans were chelsea fans. Rant over

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Surely if he wanted to give you a lift he would have offered. Some people are just uncomfortable offering lifts to strangers Albion fan or not.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps you annoyed the hell out of him on the coach :wink:

Wardyland

Jan 7, 2010
Seaford
lol 2 all, nah he just couldn't be arsed,plain and simple. I was normal on coach, chattin with a young lad who teaches kids, the bloke with a van was giving his mates sat around us a lift and when a couple dropped out I got my oar in politely explaining my predicament. Nah, he was just a I'm alright jack so I had to lump it. Anyway, I'm over it now lol. I'm glad bein a footy fan means something across the board not just from the same team as yours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports