The Foo Fighters

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Anyone else been to the MK bowl to see 'em this weekend?
Just got back and they were f***ing awesome, best band in the world at the moment by a country mile IMO.
Oh and Biffy Clyro weren't too bad either!

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
yes, i was there yesterday with Ecosse Exile, by the far the best gig ive ever been to, think it will probably stay that way for a very long time.

LennyD

Jul 15, 2009
just got back now. seasick steve and john paul jones on stage with grohl on drums!! heaven!!!!

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Went to the concert on Saturday at MK and was awesome - On stage for 2.5 hours and with guests Roger Taylor from Queen on drums and Alice Cooper singing a few including "Schools out for summer".

David Grohl was very funny - "can you believe it, Alice 'f***ing' Cooper on this stage, now. I said, Alice 'f***ing' Cooper here on this stage .....now'

Great day and weather .

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
They were one of the best bands around 10 years ago; they're now way past it IMHO. Dave lost his voice and his song-writing ability a while back.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Having seen them more than 10 times in the past 17 years, they are just as good now if not better than they were 15, 10 or even 5 years ago. I saw them at Wembley Arena a couple of months and it was probably the best they have played musically. The Foos just keep on getting better and better.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Anyone else been to the MK bowl to see 'em this weekend?
Just got back and they were f***ing awesome, best band in the world at the moment by a country mile IMO.
Oh and Biffy Clyro weren't too bad either!

*Makes a mental note, NOT to text you and ask if you had a good time*

They were one of the best bands around 10 years ago; they're now way past it IMHO. Dave lost his voice and his song-writing ability a while back.

I strongly disagree with this. I think they had a lull about 5 years ago (there aren't many great songs on One By One or In Your Honour) but Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace marked a return to prolific songwriting and I think the new album is great.

I was there last night and it was brilliant, I got more into it the longer the set went. Seasick Steve, John-Paul Jones and Dave Grohl was amazing. Great great gig.

Jimmy Grimble

Also saw them at IoW festival and they were intense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports