sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
west stand flags.jpg

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
How much do you think they cost, we were thinking in the 1000's of pounds. Would love the club to do that for all the big games, thought it looked amazing and really set me off.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
We have to thank the poor Albion shop staff who spent most of Friday placing the flags on about 20,000 seats. A chore for them but fantastic for the fans and a boost for the team. Thank you!

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
It was fantastic and emotional seeing the flags was lump in the throat time!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i would love it if the club were to release this on a DVD.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Adrian Durham has dubbed us the new Chelsea, as he thought the flags made us look cheap and plastic.:tosser:
I think its part of his job description to be a complete jerk.

I loved the flags and thought the effect was one of the best things I have ever seen at a football match.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
He's clearly a cock, then. Christ, how long have we waited for this moment?!! :tosser:

I couldn't agree more. The wait was worth it imo. The sight of those flags waving combined with the noise was breathtaking. I was busting with pride. My Brother in law was down from Huddersfield, and I showed him the video on my phone, and he was impressed with how good it looked.

seafordtillidie

May 26, 2011
I loved it, best atmosphere I think I've ever been in....

Shame they didnt give the Donny fans some red and white ones they were part of the day as well!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here