Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The first trailer from the movie event of the DECADE

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think there is a decent chance Spielberg will make a great film from it. Here's hoping and by the way I don't bite anymore, the new me.
Not really looking for a bite from you, to be honest. I won't bother engaging in debate with you when it comes to Spielberg, as you are hopelessly myopic.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
True Simster.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Michael Morpurgo is an excellent children's author and a previous Children's Poet Laureate. He's also had some experience of writing about the First World War - Private Peaceful won the Carnegie Medal and was extremely moving as it dealt with desertion on the front line.

Empire Magazine - "...Steven Spielberg's War Horse appears in time for the festive period. If you're thinking that nothing says Christmas like the bloody trench warfare carnage, you may be in luck. But while Spielberg isn't one to sugarcoat the horrors of war, he's just the director to fill this Great War-set story of a boy and his horse with saddlebags of heart and soul."

Not a big fan of Spielberg by any means, but Morpurgo's highly successful book and stage play should transfer well to the big screen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here