Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The first goal was the most BEAUTIFUL to me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All 3 goals were beautiful. Lets celebrate that shall we, rather than turn this into another thread bashing CMS. For what it's worth, when the game was stretched at 70 minutes and Leo was visibly SPENT, it was crying out for the introduction of a player like CMS.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
All 3 goals were beautiful. Lets celebrate that shall we, rather than turn this into another thread bashing CMS. For what it's worth, when the game was stretched at 70 minutes and Leo was visibly SPENT, it was crying out for the introduction of a player like CMS.

Post-match, Leo said he needed a break. He'll get it now, of course. But a bit worrying given the busy schedule ahead.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not me I'm afraid, I honestly wasn't sure what to expect other than a goal scorer. Don't get me wrong, I think his work rate is second to none anywhere in football but I was expecting a different player to the one we got. Yes, he scared the bejesus out of us playing for Peterborough but I thought he was better technically than he is. I'd still rather have him on our side than against us, especially for the last 15 to 20 minutes, attacking a knackered defence. Ulloa shows what having a good, controlled first touch can do for us-something Macca doesn't really have. Maybe the coaching team can slow him down a bit when he needs control instead of doing everything at 100 mph? Hope so.

@Simster on another note-can you provide me with those 'plastic' statistics for our Primark wearing friends up the A23? I had them but lost them and too lazy to look for them when I know you have them. ta!
51,700 v Burnley last game in 1978/79. 4,005 v Wimbledon in 1984. Same division. Crystal Plastic.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks for that-added to my signature for easy access when the stripey nigels go on about our support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here