Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FINAL Verdict - Who will you vote for tomorrow ?

Who will you vote for tomorrow ?

• Conservative

Votes: 102 33.1%
  • Green

Votes: 41 13.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 85 27.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 23 7.5%
  • UKIP

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • Other - State

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • I am not voting

Votes: 16 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I will be voting UKIP. Control are borders. We need a trade agreement with Europe , not be ruled by Europe. By the way Europe is a nice place to visit.

You do realise that by voting UKIP you are letting Labour in? Who have no interest in Europe reform. Only the Conservatives can offer a EU Referendum.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
You do realise that by voting UKIP you are letting Labour in? Who have no interest in Europe reform. Only the Conservatives can offer a EU Referendum.
I'm voting in a safe conservative seat. My vote is going towards the UKIP vote across the country which will be large an can not be ignored.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes

By voting Conservative in several northern towns like Rotherham you could also be letting Labour in, after the appalling betrayal of 1,400 plus English girls caused by Labour's politically correct obsessions. What a wonderful political system we have, where people feel cajoled to vote against a party rather than for one. Vote Labour to stop the Tories: Vote Tory to stop Labour and keep the tired old and utterly discredited establishment circus going for another five years or you could alternatively vote for change.
http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/labour-accused-of-betraying-the-children-of-rotherham-1-6865599

Last edited:

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
UKIP even though my vote is meaningless to where I am. Labour will win because all their voters are on the dole or Muslims.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Conservatives. Anyone who doesn't is a total dummy.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I know UKIP will get less seats than the liberal democrats, but with a far bigger vote across the land is this right for democracy ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
That's it then. A concluding argument, delivered so eloquently in such rational, measured, authoritative and worldly wise tones, utterly destroying all arguments to the contrary, even those of the once omnipotent North Stand Leftist Clique.

Labour. Anyone who doesn't is someone with a different opinion. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here