Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The final Friday Night Drinking Thread of 2016/17

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
couple of harvey's at the dripping pan, now a swift galicia estella at the five bells [emoji348] and maybe a dram of something special when i get in.

Although.....

47db4b239291100613e593e3650533b8.jpg

?, y, y, y, n.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Had a lovely evening watching Tony Allen perform, at close quarters, followed by a couple of New England IPAs before heading off to Mikkeller where I had a Mikkeller Cucumber Berlinweisse and then a Mikkeller Beer Geek Vanilla Shake. Got home and the missus had left some Chinese take away for me. Winner. Sleep then a plane to Brum.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Had a lovely evening watching Tony Allen perform, at close quarters, followed by a couple of New England IPAs before heading off to Mikkeller where I had a Mikkeller Cucumber Berlinweisse and then a Mikkeller Beer Geek Vanilla Shake. Got home and the missus had left some Chinese take away for me. Winner. Sleep then a plane to Brum.

So, if I were to summarise you've watched Tony Allen perform with a cucumber at close quarters which brought on a geek vanilla shake, such that the missus scarpered off to bed and left her dinner behind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here