Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The fat palace fan on the pitch (merged threads)

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
The fat palace fan on the pitch.

f***ing class, saw him got absolutely MULLERED by a steward. Was it or was it not seagulleater though? Bet he didn't get f***ing nicked like the brighton lad (who shall remain anon) probably did. Dodgy policing there that's for f***ing sure.

It certainly looked like him.

remfgame2001rozandseagulleater.th.png

Last edited:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Well he made a right tit of himself anyway. :lolol: What a mug! Pretty brain dead - is it not obvious you're gonna get kicked out for running on the pitch infront of the Albion fans - lucky he didn't get his head kicked in.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gullet said:
Who was the Albion fan with the hooded coat on who was up the pillar baiting the Palace lot at the end? Nutter!!!!!:clap2: :clap2:

He was right in front of us

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
There was an even fatter bastard in the front row of the upper tier. I certainly wouldnt want to sit next to him, I hope he bought two seats! :eek: :lolol:

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
If they get one out of three they get a £50 voucher for Homebase or sumthink 2 out of 3 they get a new kitchen.

When I went to see my boys beat them (1st game of the season) some inbred was absolute pony. He came over and kissed his shirt in front of us and we game him the bullshits for the next two and he fluffed them completley.

Harry!Harry!Harry!

Oct 7, 2003
The fat, ugly, c***

The best bit of the night for me.
The ugliset, bald, fat tos*er who made it as far as the cinder track before being rugby tackled. He just did it for our entertainment. Trust he will be banned for life!! I was piss*ng myself!!!

Harry!Harry!Harry!

Oct 7, 2003
From Palace site:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by pedro
I don't know who the rather large Palace fan was who offered out the whole of the brighton fans on his own but whilst he is sitting in his police cell I bet he is glad the five stewards jumped on him before any of the seaweeds. I must admit this was the only time I smiled the whole game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the legendary Seagulleater. .. seen later on gluging pints in the Selhurst..

Think the stewards+Plod were quite lenient with him
````````````````````````````````````````````````````

:angel:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I thought this seagulleater was a friendly bloke who secretly likes the albion. Does he have to keep up some charade or something. Very odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here