Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Far Post, Worthing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Why she was no relation prior to the marriage and only became my auntie through marriage, I cant see the problem what am I missing

It does explain why you are so argumentative and snappy sometimes.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How is it incest before getting together with my mums brother she didnt know any of our family then married my mums brother who was naturally by blood my uncle, this made her my auntie by marriage and to the best of my knowledge never slept with anybody other than her husband. So I cant see how you or anybody else can say that is incest. As it most certainly isnt.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How is it incest before getting together with my mums brother she didnt know any of our family then married my mums brother who was naturally by blood my uncle, this made her my auntie by marriage and to the best of my knowledge never slept with anybody other than her husband. So I cant see how you or anybody else can say that is incest. As it most certainly isnt.

I don't think it would be correct to comment further BG in case legal proceedings are going to arise from all this. So for that reason...........

I'm out.

Except to say that.....
The family that lays together, stays together BG.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Ah, the Stuart Hall defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here