Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FA Cup Final

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Playing at the Wychwood Festival In Cheltenham tomorrow afternoon, but if I get home in time, one of my local pubs is knocking out pints at £1.99 while football is on the TV.
Come on Villa! I don't go in for this hating of other teams (except when they're playing us) but I've never liked Arsenal, the only team that's never won promotion.

Forgive my ignorance (and yes, I know I could Google it) but what is the Wychwood Festival?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Boring, boring...........would rather stand up against a
brick wall than watch this s*it

D

Deleted member 22389

Does anyone care about the Cup Final nowadays ? It means nothing without Cup Final It's a Knockout and Wrestling from Brent Town Hall

It shows how much I care for it these days, I didn't know the final was today and I didn't know who was playing either.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Albion fan in the cup final choir - anyone recognise him?

image.jpg

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
So not only do we get knocked out by the FA cup winners, we were the only team to score more than one goal against them in the competition. Thus, I think we are worthy and deserving of a UEFA cup place

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Most one-sided FA Cup Final I have seen.

Villa had only one player that could remotely match Arsenal and that was Richardson at left back.

I think Arsenal have a good side with pace throughout their squad and skill and intelligence. A slight ? whether they can keep up the tempo for 90 minutes. An addition of a class central defender and will take a good side to beat them, or an awful side parking the bus.

Villa lost their dog's chance when Federici dropped t e ball in his own goal in the semi-final.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Shame that Villa didn't turn up, after the BBC had done their best to build their scheduling around it for the first time in decades.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here