Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm going to spend the last hour before I go for a pre-England vWales drink thinking of all the depravities that one could inflict upon a brass that would cost 2 grand. If anyone else would like to help me, feel free.
At the moment I,ve got no further than the stuff El Pres considers 'straight sex' you know lederhosen and bodily discharges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fvSsucpz2M

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So according to the Exaro News website, of the 10 MPs named on the Elm House guestlist 7 are now dead, with just 3 surviving former Tory MPs still around.

I get the impression now Brittan is dead and the police have spectre of returning Jihadis wreaking havoc on our streets there is no longer the appetite for this enquiry from the politicians, police or judiciary. And what incentive is there for victims to come forward and give evidence when they see just how slow the system is to progress matters? They've appointed a complete nobody from the other side of the world to head up the enquiry and I can't see the woman will be able to exercise any authority or influence on the powers that be in this country.

This looks like going down as a sad footnote in British political history when the top brass could do exactly as they pleased with impunity.

This whole affair has been a shambles from top to bottom

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
So according to the Exaro News website, of the 10 MPs named on the Elm House guestlist 7 are now dead, with just 3 surviving former Tory MPs still around.

I get the impression now Brittan is dead and the police have spectre of returning Jihadis wreaking havoc on our streets there is no longer the appetite for this enquiry from the politicians, police or judiciary. And what incentive is there for victims to come forward and give evidence when they see just how slow the system is to progress matters? They've appointed a complete nobody from the other side of the world to head up the enquiry and I can't see the woman will be able to exercise any authority or influence on the powers that be in this country.

This looks like going down as a sad footnote in British political history when the top brass could do exactly as they pleased with impunity.

This whole affair has been a quite deliberate shambles from top to bottom

Agreed - & amended for you

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
And when was the period when they couldn't?

I think that the days of being an active paedophile and holding down a top government job are over now we've got social media and wall-to wall news coverage. Even senior churchmen, civil servants and judges would have a job keeping a lid on it.

If Cameron had a couple of nonces in his cabinet I think he'd reshuffle them out of there toot sweet, rather than do what Thatcher did which was to pretend it wasn't happening.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I think that the days of being an active paedophile and holding down a top government job are over now we've got social media and wall-to wall news coverage. Even senior churchmen, civil servants and judges would have a job keeping a lid on it.

If Cameron had a couple of nonces in his cabinet I think he'd reshuffle them out of there toot sweet, rather than do what Thatcher did which was to pretend it wasn't happening.

It's still being covered up and the ones that are part of the establishment are still somehow avoiding prosecution - all of them.
It's not exactly progress, is it?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

There's two members of the cabinet since 2010 that I strongly believe this has happened to as it goes.

Thatcher did worse than pretend it wasn't happening by my reckoning. I reckon she used it to her advantage.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sky News at 10 led with the Cliff story. All so predictable - go for the easy pickings, leave the judges, top civil servants and politicians to die off outside the full glare of publicity.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
tumblr_m0zh15JwKd1qb2qnco1_500.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here