Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

Flex Your Head

the day rolf Harris got sent down childline recieved over 100 calls reporting abuse from him. Wonder why these calls were not brought to attention in the first place, its likely they would have had this type of call before. Never has childline managed to help convict a high profile figure yet it gets over 1000 calls per day directly linked to abuse!
So, you're saying that everyone who has ever taken a call at Childline is 'in' on the cover-up? This is what your lengthy post (#760) implies along with many other things.

I really wish you would piss off with these ridiculous and sensational posts; you are just making Jo Public think that anyone who believes there IS some kind of establishment cover-up is a nutter. I am convinced that there is, but I do not believe that (taking one example at random from your post) Michael Hutchence - the lead singer of an Aussie pop group - knew all the details and was murdered on behalf of the establishment. Why do you? Why did they leave his body how it was discovered?

Why do you think that Rik Mayall knew all about this massive cover-up? What is the evidence? Are you telling us all that the establishment killed him by providing some kind of medication or stimulation that tampered with his heart?

People like you do waaaaaay more harm than good. If you have any concern or empathy for the victims, you'll keep your paranoid ramblings to yourself lest people think you speak for all of us who want justice.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So, you're saying that everyone who has ever taken a call at Childline is 'in' on the cover-up? This is what your lengthy post (#760) implies along with many other things.

I really wish you would piss off with these ridiculous and sensational posts; you are just making Jo Public think that anyone who believes there IS some kind of establishment cover-up is a nutter. I am convinced that there is, but I do not believe that (taking one example at random from your post) Michael Hutchence - the lead singer of an Aussie pop group - knew all the details and was murdered on behalf of the establishment. Why do you? Why did they leave his body how it was discovered?

Why do you think that Rik Mayall knew all about this massive cover-up? What is the evidence? Are you telling us all that the establishment killed him by providing some kind of medication or stimulation that tampered with his heart?

People like you do waaaaaay more harm than good. If you have any concern or empathy for the victims, you'll keep your paranoid ramblings to yourself lest people think you speak for all of us who want justice.

Quite.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Oddly, the BBC's main news headlines today (12/8/14) carries this lead on the right hand side - 'DJ and entertainer Saville dies' as if it's breaking news.

Within it, are the words:
Broadcaster Tony Blackburn said Sir Jimmy was embraced by everybody, and was "always just Jimmy Savile".

"He was just a complete one-off. I think he was a bit of a lonely character as well. In the privacy of his own life I don't think he had very many friends."

Tony Blackburn: "Jimmy Savile was a complete one-off"

He added: "I've never known anyone quite like him. He was a blunt speaking northerner, but also kind and very respectful."

Presenter Dave Lee Travis told Sky News: "We are all going to be worse off without him around."

Prince Charles has also praised Sir Jimmy in a statement released by Clarence House: "The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall are saddened to hear of Jimmy Savile's death and their thoughts are with his family at this time," it said.

How regretful are those words now...!

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

Now they've got Robin Williams too? :ohmy:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You are possibly either Hybrid X or The truth. However you are definately a ****ing ****.

:bigwave: ha ha. Looks like you've missed me! (a bit too much)

Are you going to do this to everyone?

How do you know I'm not hybrid x? You never know, I might even be toko and hybrid x cloned into onne, who knows?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
No not at all but it's very strange that you've joined a football chat site and only posted about conspiracy theories.

nibble never posts about football, he doesn't even like the sport. How comes you don't question him? After all, he did start a thread about Esther rantzin being part of a pedo ring!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Oooh, we have our very own conspiracy theory! Toko is The Truth, but where does this leave arch-loon Hybrid X?!

no wonder why you think we chat shit if these are the current conspiracies which excite you. At least the 'conspiracies' i posted have all ended up coming TRUE. The biggest loons have to be the ones still calling us mad. A few years ago, you would of been destroyed for mentioning politcal pedo rings as well as enemy rebels being armed by governments. Now its the norm.
Its nice everyones finding out who the illuminate are too. Their secrecy isn't so secret anymore.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
He's got form for it too. He once pretended to be a teenage Spanish girl, username Rosa, but he was hopeless at keeping in character and as with this latest duplicate account was outed extremely easily.

and I'm the one who's mad!?

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
A question just popped into my mind.

Why did Geoffrey Dickens give his dossier to Leon Brittan?

Surely he's the last person Dickens would give it to if the rumours about the contents of the dossier are true

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Just read the BBC story about the ongoing trial of DLT. Now I really hope this is just BBC cuts preventing proper proof reading because otherwise she's not a great defence witness !

"Dee Dee Wilde, from dance group Pan's People, told Southwark Crown Court that Mr Travis was a "loveable big bear of a man". She also told Mr Travis's trial that Jimmy Savile was "rather nasty". Ms Wilde said she "did not see" 69-year-old Mr Travis "do anything appropriate" in the years she knew him."

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Sits on the board of a City of London conference with Lord Brittan, who is accused of overseeing an Establishment cover-up when he was Home Secretary;
Judges an annual City award scheme alongside Lord Brittan’s wife, Diana;
Gave Lord Brittan’s wife a £50 donation and a friendly good-luck message when she took part in a charity fun run last year;
Has been a neighbour of Lord and Lady Brittan in the same exclusive London street for the past decade;
Is a governor of the elite Guildhall School of Music where pupils are said to have been abused;
Is a patron of a body for female lawyers along with Labour’s Harriet Harman, whose National Council of Civil Liberties once had links to a notorious paedophile group

What a joke. They just didn't know? Again? They really are determined to keep this in the circle aren't they.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here