Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Essex Murders Sky Documentaries

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Some might say has been done to death, but after watching all 3 episodes and not wanting to give anything away there are still huge question marks.

If Steele and Whomes are innocent at 25 years inside (Whomes is currently out on licence) it has to be one of the biggest miscarriages of British justice.

Worth a watch if you got a couple of hours or so to spare.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Thanks. Have these on the planner to watch. Wasn’t sure if they were new episodes, but sounds as if they are.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Watched the first episode last night, pretty moribund in my view just a load of old Essex geysers bigging up what they consider to be the good times

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
After listening to a long BBC podcast series about it, Mrs W thinks it’ll be excellent.

I’m giving it a miss. I was aware of the case at the time. I’ve got no interest now in the glamorisation of a world of lowlifes hurting lowlives. At the end of the day, all these people destroyed lives, peddling narcotics.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Watched the first episode last night, pretty moribund in my view just a load of old Essex geysers bigging up what they consider to be the good times
Watch all three old love, I get exactly what your saying about the geezer aspect, it’s the fact that, geezers or not, the British Police have potentially let two innocent men go to prison for a quarter of a century.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Watch all three old love, I get exactly what your saying about the geezer aspect, it’s the fact that, geezers or not, the British Police have potentially let two innocent men go to prison for a quarter of a century.
Think I can live without it currently watching Faking Hitlers Diaries on Walter Present and very good as well

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Think I can live without it currently watching Faking Hitlers Diaries on Walter Present and very good as well
Did they talk about Dr Julius Grant, and his role in proving them fake?

If so, I’ll give it a watch. I knew him well, a fascinating man.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Sorry but as suggested this sordid tale and endless analysis has been done to death. Let me guess. Do we get another ' insight ' from Bernard O' Mahoney?..............zzzz

And let's not forget how Craig Fairbrass has made a career of playing Pat Tate. To be fair I must admit to quite like Bonded by Blood where Tamar Hassan played the charming Tate.

At the end of the day nobody should have shed any tears about the death of 3 violent career criminals who peddled misery. On that basis I'm not fussed whether it was other villains or a military hit squad commissioned by Leah Bett's dad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here