Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The enemy are all around us!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can't access as work, for once the firewall seems to be working properly and seeing that NSC is far superior to this junk!

Can you post the detail?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And there was me thinking there was something blocking the drains.

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
This is how it starts:-

Good day,

I am soon moving down to Brighton (spit) and just wondered how many like minded Palace supporting individuals are down there?

I'm sure there are tons of threads already, but typing "Palace", "fans" and "Brighton" into the search engine didn't exactly narrow things down.

I'll be travelling up to games every other Saturday, or Thursday, or whenever our games are moved to on the choo choo train, so maybe you would like to sit with me and be my friend? Ahhh football friend

Also I need someone to show me the best bars for watching the big matches in.

Cheers.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
there are quite a few palace fans in Mile Oak that I know.....also at Cricket there are a couple.

Where we are in MO I am surrounded by Chelsea fans! even ones that used to go to the Albion years ago and now go to London every other week!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is how it starts:-

Good day,

I am soon moving down to Brighton (spit) and just wondered how many like minded Palace supporting individuals are down there?

I'm sure there are tons of threads already, but typing "Palace", "fans" and "Brighton" into the search engine didn't exactly narrow things down.

I'll be travelling up to games every other Saturday, or Thursday, or whenever our games are moved to on the choo choo train, so maybe you would like to sit with me and be my friend? Ahhh football friend

Also I need someone to show me the best bars for watching the big matches in.

Cheers.

I think someone needs to point him towards the revenge.

Sit with me and be my friend, choo choo train, oh dear. And they take the piss out of us for being gay!!!:laugh:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Can't blame him really.

As long as he keeps his Jesters outfit out of site until the trains past gatwick.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
May I congratulate you all down South in brighton for extending the 'car in the community scheme' to include such South London social misfits. Commendable to say the least.

Well done.

TNBA

TTF

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
That thread is great !!

loads of Palace saying how good it is to live in Brighton !!!

Funny how I have never seen a thread about Brighton fans saying how cool it is to live in Croydon

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
"I would be careful making your love of Palace too well known down here though. I have been spat at and had a punch swung at me just for wearing a shirt around town." :shrug:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
May I congratulate you all down South in brighton for extending the 'car in the community scheme' to include such South London social misfits.

As opposed to the looney bus?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was working last night when my colleague nicked some drunken idiot. Needless to say the guy whined like a child all the way to the cells, claiming he was being victimised & giving it all the usual tedious rhetoric.

Imagine my amusement, then, when he took off his jacket on arrival at his cell to reveal a large Palace tattoo down his arm. Even more so when he gave it the large one about a relative of his being a famous ex Palace player who would undoubtedly pay for a very expensive lawyer for him. Said player would be very proud, I'm sure :lolol:

Last edited:

Was working last night when my colleague nicked some drunken idiot for essentially attacking a passer by for mo reason. Needless to say the guy whined like a child all the way to the cells, claiming he was being victimised & giving it all the usual dull anti police stuff.

Imagine my amusement, then, when he took off his jacket on arrival at his cell to reveal the letters CPFC tattooed down his forearm. Even more so when he gave it the large one about a relative of his being a famous ex Palace player who would pay for a very expensive lawyer for him. Said player would be very proud, I'm sure :lolol:

Freudian slip?
You sausage jockeys just can't help yourselves,can you now?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"I would be careful making your love of Palace too well known down here though. I have been spat at and had a punch swung at me just for wearing a shirt around town." :shrug:

my mate once spat at a KID in a Palarse shirt :hardcore:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Freudian slip?
You sausage jockeys just can't help yourselves,can you now?

:lolol: damn small phone keys. Cunningly edited now anyway :p

PS I am female....does that still make me a sausage jockey?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Apologies.I had no idea you were a laydeeeeeee!
The avatar should have given it away really.
*taps fingers waiting for hitler to appear*

Haha, apology accepted. Who are Palace playing today anyway? I'm too lazy to look it up ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here