Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 (low)

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I was probably down at about 5 or 6 after Newcastle when suddenly the effort of going to games, sorting out parking and watching us never getting the ball into the box wore me down. After the last 6 weeks or so it's a 9. I've loved every second of the past few matches. Honestly, fickle as f***. I should really be ashamed.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
10 without a shadow of a doubt the best Albion team of all time, it will probably go through some changes in the summer, however I fear not, as we have able replacements already coming through the ranks and we will no doubt reinforce our squad, so all is rosy in camp Albion.

Maybe next year, a cup run would be nice I think that is all that is missing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure I could feel much more content with being a brighton fan right now

Same, I never like giving a 10 but it would be extremely churlish not to. To come back from that dreadful run and finish the season like we have done IS the stuff of dreams for me. We have also done it playing fabulous football. Can things really get better?

Oh and Palace you do need to mind that gap now...at last :lolol:

Signing Gallagher would be the icing on the cake though

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Right now 9 but ask me once seasons transfers in and out have happened and it may dip somewhat as Im worried we will lose several key players come start next season.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh and Palace you do need to mind that gap now...at last :lolol:

mtg.jpg

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
8. Anticipating my return next season to attending regularly. Really looking forward to what this team can become

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has to be a 10 from me, as even taking into account the 6 match blip, the team has far exceeded my hopes for this season.

It’s exceeded pretty well everybodys from pre season, me included. The disdain “top ten ambition” got on here was rampant.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
8 seems about right. We had a concerning mid-season slump, but recent performances show we came through it, learned from it, and are now managing to beat teams around the margins of the top three.

The strong finish to the season augurs well for next season.

Plus we have already - potentially - sorted the striker situation out with Undav. But as goals are now coming from all over the pitch, including the full backs, perhaps we have already solved the striker problem before he arrives. Perhaps we have a whole team of strikers. We now score 3 or 4 more often than we misfire.

Finally, with each game he plays, Caicedo looks a ready made replacement for Bissouma. But what if Bissouma stays? Someone described our midfield as champions league standard.

Next season is full of promise....

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
10. Awesome season. Football that was a pleasure to watch, and some memorable results along the way. Managed to make all the home games except Norwich (covid...boooo) and a few away games and loved the majority of minutes of every match, sometimes just for the sheer joy of being back at live football. My only disappointments this season, really, were that two of the away games I had tickets to I had to miss through the game being rearranged (Man United) and family stuff (Liverpool).

Last edited:

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
The question is about how we're feeling right here, right now, and after yesterday it has to be a 10 from me. As GP says, it hasn't always been a straightforward season, but we ended it in some style.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Obviously following our last 7-8 results a definite 10, but the rest of the season, the home record ( which is what the vast majority of us attend, see and pay for ) was very poor considering the quality of the players we have and had.

Overall an 8 for me, and extremely pleased that the future does look very very bright....bordering on blinding !

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Would be 10, but we didn't qualify for Champions League

Would be 9, but we didn't qualify for Europa League.

It's an 8 as there is ALWAYS room for improvement.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here