Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Bing Banga Bong Terrys gone.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A double whammy the brilliance of Wogan is gone and the annoying twattishness of Norton replaces it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
When I saw the headline, I was hoping that the UK had finally called a day on financing a competition that it can never, possibly, win again!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He made it funny with his remarks, can't really see Norton contributing with those.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm a regular viewer of the show but the last Contest was a farce and Terry is quite right to quit.

I don't see where the show can go from here, and God knows why Lloyd-Webber agreed to be involved with the UK entry. Doesn't he know these small Iron Curtain states are under threat of invasion and economic blockade if they dare not vote for their big cheese neighbour??

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
John Barrowman or Dominic Littlewood would have been my choices for the gig but I guess Graham Norton is next best.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
John Barrowman?? Is Norton not camp enough for you?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
He made it funny with his remarks, can't really see Norton contributing with those.

Indeed. Sir Wogan was the only reason I ever watched it. Certainly shan't bother now with an annoying twat presenting it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
John Barrowman or Dominic Littlewood would have been my choices for the gig but I guess Graham Norton is next best.

I like to think this is a joke...

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It will be, he is the quiet genius of the board who still manages to suck people in.

I would have thought Norton was the perfect replacement for Terry.

This is seriously odd. I suggested him as the replacement when Wogan said he'd quit during Eurovision 2008.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bit difficult to think of anyone else though isn't it ?

I came up with quite a few good'uns, they are lost in the mists of time.

I think Julian Clary might've been one. And Jo Brand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here