Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not TOO bad - Fingers crossed.

C7C7303F-90C7-4EAE-A234-6D22FB63552E.jpeg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Anyone checked the weather for Thursday/Friday? ☹️
BBC says decent chance of rain and moderately high winds for Sussex. Would prefer cold and crisp at this time of year, but I can't see an elephant in the room with that forecast. Anyone else?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
OMFG! Your going to watch Brighton and Hove Albion play Ajax in Amsterdam and worried about a shower.

Cary Elwes Laughing GIF

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Ah, ok forecast in Amsterdam? Ok, might rain but then I guess that they'll just close the roof at the Amsterdam Arena.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ah, ok forecast in Amsterdam? Ok, might rain but then I guess that they'll just close the roof at the Amsterdam Arena.
How amazing would THAT be!?

I've not watched the Albion play indoors, since we beat Glenn Geard and co in the sadly-missed soccer sixes at the Brighton Centre.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
OMFG! Your going to watch Brighton and Hove Albion play Ajax in Amsterdam and worried about a shower.

Cary Elwes Laughing GIF
No….(I fully share your sentiment btw)… I’m just saying, It might, hopefully not though, bollocks up my outdoor drinking and me taking my 14 year old son on a walking tour of the red light district. Point is, a lot of us are traveling light (in my case, f***ing light) and I’d rather not get wet. (However if I do, I do)

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
It won't be raining inside any of the bars or restaurants..... relax man.
I’m relaxed, I’m relaxed….honestly.

Actually I’m not. Will I get up in time? Will I get the train? Will my flight be on time? Will my hotel let me check in? Will my hotel even exist? Will I get tickets sorted? Will I get my head kicked in by cheese eaters? Will I?… will I?…. Will I? etc etc.

Actually thinking about, a bit of rain is the least of my worries 🤣

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

Actually I’m not. Will I get up in time? Will I get the train? Will my flight be on time? Will my hotel let me check in? Will my hotel even exist? Will I get tickets sorted? Will I get my head kicked in by cheese eaters? Will I?… will I?…. Will I? etc etc.

Never mind all that. Will the elephant in the room luzz all the chairs around, like in the photo above ??

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho

…..and now will I have to pay 10% more on erm….services, in the red light district?*

* Matchday prices apply

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
No….(I fully share your sentiment btw)… I’m just saying, It might, hopefully not though, bollocks up my outdoor drinking and me taking my 14 year old son on a walking tour of the red light district. Point is, a lot of us are traveling light (in my case, f***ing light) and I’d rather not get wet. (However if I do, I do)
Even "traveling light", surely in November you'd take a coat...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here