[Albion] The election up all-nighter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I used to be an all nighter on these things but maybe it’s because I’ve never felt so disappointed with our politicians or the fact I have a 3 year old but I’m in bed already and don’t give two poops.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’ll be checking periodically through the night but I don’t think we’ll be seeing much before about 4am?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You really could not make this up....

Tory HQ
IMG_4677.jpeg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The best election broadcast was when Sky News had a 'behind the scenes' channel that showed everything going on in the control room talking to their reporters around the country.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Easy 107 councils tonight lads, no excuses. Looking forward to waking up to a new Labour government (not a New Labour government… well, actually kind of… oh never mind).

Mitoma hat-trick, Rayner with the other 104. UTA!
It's got 107-0 written all over it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I don’t believe that live feed is really from Harlow. I can’t see a single dartboard or moody Lonsdale singlet.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
By the weekend we'll have a better idea of the impact Reform UK might have on the Conservatives at the next General election.

I'm thinking Rishi will not be having a great bank holiday weekend.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
19 councils declared so far. The Tories have lost overall control of 2 and are down 72 councillors already.

What’s shocking is that they have managed to hold on to one council and have got 41 councillors over the line. Who is voting for this lot? Unbelievable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports