Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Dundee United boys we have been linked with...

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Are both starting in today's game against Celtic, being on Sky Sports 4, kick off 12.45. Could be worth a watch to see what they are like.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
The commentator mentioned they were on thier way to us. Decent passers from the little ive seen so far

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Sky just mentioned Timothy van der Meulen and Morgaro Gomis. Both definatley on the move end of the season and linked to Brighton. I wonder if they can handle the step up from Scotish Prem to English Championship?!?!?!?

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Timothy van der Meulen isn't on the park so it must have been Buaben.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
I'd like to see both these boys in the squad. Are they out of contract? WHy are the leaving Dundee Unt? Aren't they dundee stars?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
BBC Sport - Conway, Buaben and Gomis to leave Dundee United

Dundee United manager Peter Houston has resigned himself to losing midfielders Craig Conway, Prince Buaben and Morgaro Gomis at the end of the season.

"We know that they're leaving here," said Houston. "They've indicated from early on they want to move on and try something different.

"It's been reported Brighton are interested in Morgaro and Prince

"Craig Conway has been linked with a number of clubs and good luck to them if they all go."

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Brighton has a bigger wage budget than Dundee? Mind you the new staidum is generating money already and its not even finished!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I suspect that they may see a move here as a WAFER them to get established in English football, although I guess the Dundee United fans might find it a bit hard to DIGEST(ive).

huge

Mar 23, 2011
I suspect that they may see a move here as a WAFER them to get established in English football, although I guess the Dundee United fans might find it a bit hard to DIGEST(ive).

Also A friend of mine comes from Dundee. Says it as rough as a bagers arse. I saw her CV she actually put fist fighting down in her hobbies and interest, Dundees grounds about 14 thousand and they get sweet FA from the TV rights. Also playing for Dundee your going to win nothing the whole time your there with Celtic and Rangers calving up the silverware every year. So they will come down for a couple of seasons looking to get a premiership team to take notice?

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
from the BBC live text feed:

1353: United make their way into the Celtic penalty box as Prince Buaben sets up midfield colleague Morgaro Gomis for a shot. Groans from the small section of visiting fans as the ball is scuffed horribly wide...

excellent.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
from the BBC live text feed:

1353: United make their way into the Celtic penalty box as Prince Buaben sets up midfield colleague Morgaro Gomis for a shot. Groans from the small section of visiting fans as the ball is scuffed horribly wide...

excellent.
:lolol: to be fair it was excellent build up play, dundee seem to have no strikers

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Waste of time signing anyone from Scottish football. Celtic/Rangers championship at best, the rest of the SPL are barely up to playing league 1 standard. I know we only beat them 1-0, but we took Aberdeen apart pre season and on the day they didn't have a single player you would want in our squad. I thought Gus said he wanted to improve the squad, signing crap from Scotland isn't going to do that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here