[Palace] The dumping ground for posts made by Palace fans on non-Palace threads

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Same boat. Lots of good mates who are Albion, and enjoy a drink or five with you boys at the REMF game every year.

Other than towards Bozza for moving the Liverpool-Palace thread, what pisstaking have I done on here?Again, the ribbing comment was a self-effacing joke. Though granted, perhaps misguided given certain chants of ours.

I'm no keyboard warrior - easy to find on Twitter and the BBS, not to mention at Lewes once a season (the fat Razor Ruddock lookalike usually found at centre back). Not sure what I did to make you think that.

Your initial post was claiming that reasonable Albion posters were welcome on the General board on BBS and that you, as a moderator of some standing, had N-E-V-E-R moved an inoffensive rival fan to the away end...the posters on here, of which I'm one btw, who have ventured on your boards have ALL been bumped off GPD by someone...maybe not you, but someone.

Anyway. All I remember about Palace-Liverpool was Bozza starting a thread called WOW or something equally praising your performance in that match.

Anyway. It's only a game. Well done on REMF. You're obviously a good sort. Carry on.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Anyone who believes the BBS moderator is an arse.

Every Brighton fan, apart from Spielberg but he only ever posts about REMF, is shunted off to the Away End where it is allowed, nay encouraged, by their so called moderators to abuse you.

We are "shit eating paedo nonces" according to some, and glory hole WSU bog dwellers to others. That'll be you VHA.

But it's just so unfair when we call them Nigels on here.

Rather than respond to questions, some of your fans have used far worse than "Nigels" and you know it.

Messageboard nature to those who can't handle the truth and reply respectfully I guess.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Anyone who believes the BBS moderator is an arse.

Every Brighton fan, apart from Spielberg but he only ever posts about REMF, is shunted off to the Away End where it is allowed, nay encouraged, by their so called moderators to abuse you.

We are "shit eating paedo nonces" according to some, and glory hole WSU bog dwellers to others. That'll be you VHA.

But it's just so unfair when we call them Nigels on here.

What a boring old drama queen you are. Given that the iron cage of bureaucracy that engulfs NSC is not enough to protect your sensibilities, it beggars belief that you would risk the horrific psychological trauma that a visit to the BBS might cause.

Begone with your false umbrage and indignation.

albionite

May 20, 2009
I thought this thread was for the posts posted on other threads that has nothing to do with the nigels. Instead it is attracting more of the bellends.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wildly incorrect.

I've been one of the more active moderators on there for nearly a decade and not once banned a Brighton fan for conversing with the locals on matters not related to Albion. Like, N-E-V-E-R. Sure, the odd, obvious wind-up merchant in GPD gets bumped to the Away Fans End, but the majority of your boys are free to post where they like, when they like.
What an absolute CROCK of :shit:

I can tell you for a FACT that this is absolute bollocks. I posted ONE very gentle piss take TEN years ago, and was shunted to the away fans end immediately. I one asked for my rights back but got ignored.

This site is miles more tolerant and BETTER than your shìt Nigel equivalent site so please just shut the fück up about how lovely you are over there.

SDG

May 26, 2014
What an absolute CROCK of :shit:

I can tell you for a FACT that this is absolute bollocks. I posted ONE very gentle piss take TEN years ago, and was shunted to the away fans end immediately. I one asked for my rights back but got ignored.

This site is miles more tolerant and BETTER than your shìt Nigel equivalent site so please just shut the fück up about how lovely you are over there.
So, you wasn't banned. You was put in the Away Fans End.

Here, you get removed for putting a smiling photo of Zaha or for having a discussion with someone.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So, you wasn't banned. You was put in the Away Fans End.

Here, you get removed for putting a smiling photo of Zaha or for having a discussion with someone.
you "wasn't" banned? Are you 6 years old?

Yes I was shunted into the away end, and I'm not an "obvious wind-up merchant". So I'm calling this bit a crock of :shit:

Benzhiyi said:
Sure, the odd, obvious wind-up merchant in GPD gets bumped to the Away Fans End, but the majority of your boys are free to post where they like, when they like.
And that is absolute bollocks.

Do pay attention FFS.

Benzhiyi

Feb 8, 2004
Checked your profile out on the mods console, Simster. You were able to post in GPD and Transfer Hotline as recently as 2011, and indeed did:

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?p=9597540#post9597540

Plus there are posts from you in both those forums stretching from 2001 to 2011, on a variety of topics from Glenn Murray to Steve Kember.

So where does this 'marginalised for ten years' claim come from?

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Checked your profile out on the mods console, Simster. You were able to post in GPD and Transfer Hotline as recently as 2011, and indeed did:

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?p=9597540#post9597540

Plus there are posts from you in both those forums stretching from 2001 to 2011, on a variety of topics from Glenn Murray to Steve Kember.

So where does this 'marginalised for ten years' claim come from?
Maybe those threads got moved from away fans forum to somewhere? Or maybe my mind has been deceiving me and I've actually only been banned from those forums for 3 and half years for no real reason. Either way it doesn't change the fact that you tend to ban Brighton fans from all but one turd board for the most feeble of reasons.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
What were Dwight Gayle's Championship scoring stats when he was bought for £6m?

Ulloa averages 0.46 goals per game in the Championship while Dwight averaged 0.45. Dwight scored 13 goals in 29 games while Ulloa has 23 goals in 50 games.

They had almost identical scoring records despite Gayle being 21 years old compared to Ulloa at 27, while Dwight was playing in a much worse (albeit more attacking) team.

Gayle was bought for £6m (which seems a good deal now) because he has a tremendous amount of potential. Going from non-league football to being a club's top scorer in the Premier League in under two years is rather impressive. They're different types of player, granted, but I don't think Ulloa is as good at the moment and the gap is only going to get wider.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Anyway. We all know that Brighton posters on BBS get the Flick for nothing. Benadryl or whatever he's called might be a reasonable mod...there are some..but his colleagues are very trigger happy.

I support this initiative by Bozza wholeheartedly.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Ulloa averages 0.46 goals per game in the Championship while Dwight averaged 0.45. Dwight scored 13 goals in 29 games while Ulloa has 23 goals in 50 games.

They had almost identical scoring records despite Gayle being 21 years old compared to Ulloa at 27, while Dwight was playing in a much worse (albeit more attacking) team.

Gayle was bought for £6m (which seems a good deal now) because he has a tremendous amount of potential. Going from non-league football to being a club's top scorer in the Premier League in under two years is rather impressive. They're different types of player, granted, but I don't think Ulloa is as good at the moment and the gap is only going to get wider.

I have to agree with that.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

Firstly isn't Gayle born in 1990? That makes him 23 not 21. Secondly, 7 PL goals in 23 games doesn't make him Messi does it? Thirdly, why are you commenting on a Albion striker, go and discuss Caravan's with your mates...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Firstly isn't Gayle born in 1990? That makes him 23 not 21. Secondly, 7 PL goals in 23 games doesn't make him Messi does it? Thirdly, why are you commenting on a Albion striker, go and discuss Caravan's with your mates...

Gayle was 21 when he had those Championship games, which is what he is referring to. Nobody said he was Messi. He's responding to our (@Mellotron 's ) comments about a Palace player. Which seems fair enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports