Is it time to forgive the Duke?

• Yes it's time to forgive

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • No, it's a little bit too soon yet

Votes: 130 97.0%

• Total voters

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I think it's a little bit too soon yet for full forgiveness, but he's obviously hurting a lot and extremely regretful. Maybe in a few months?

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Would we all be in the mood to forgive and move on if he were some scabby nonce from Patcham? Highly doubt it so why should we do it for Andrew?

Admitting what he had done would go some way to "making amends", not using ridiculous lies about not being able to sweat as your alibi.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not for me, Clive.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
IMG-4993[54] copy.jpg

Saw this in Hove recently. Referring to the £12m settlement at the start of the year I guess: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-prince-andrew-settlement-dukes-26238328

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Perhaps he hasn't personally, he has not admitted to anything and we live in a land where you are innocent until proven guilty but hanging around and being friends with two convicted sex offenders was undesirable to say the least so he has made errors of judgement.

Would you pay £12m to somebody you claim never to have met for something you claim you never did?

Wouldn't you say "Don't know her. Didn't do it" and be on the first plane out to the US to defend yourself? After all, if he never met her it is impossible that there would be evidence against him. Join the dots!!

No. He is a paedo. I have no capacity to forgive those that abuse children.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Cost of living crisis, a war, looming food shortages, and we have to spend 4 days celebrating the most entitled family in the world as well as forgive a paedo. **** that. :moo:

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Would you pay £12m to somebody you claim never to have met for something you claim you never did?

Wouldn't you say "Don't know her. Didn't do it" and be on the first plane out to the US to defend yourself? After all, if he never met her it is impossible that there would be evidence against him. Join the dots!!

No. He is a paedo. I have no capacity to forgive those that abuse children.
I don't think there is any suggestion that he has had sex with anyone under 17. Is there?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He's hardly a credit to the realm.

I'd Get Rid and boot him out.

Last edited:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'll give it a bit of leeway as it screens 'It's A Wonderful Life' every Christmas.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Archbishop of Canterbury has ballsed this up big time. He has failed to read the room. and - moreover - probably increased the hatred for the man by reminding us of him on this, the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.

Half the country haven't forgiven Charles over Diana and that is 25 years on, so Andrew has no chance.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
As ever, Basildon's finest captures the nation's mood...NSFW

Edit: just noticed that as the URL contained a swear, it got the **** treatment and so didn't work. I've swapped it to a tinyurl so it should now be OK.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here