Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Dugout..

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just finished listening. He also said they’re excavating the space for the Tunnel Club…which you can see in the photo above. I did wonder where their hospitality will be….underground seems to be the answer.
Just as long as my seat remains unchanged, (although it has seagull excrement all over it at present), and the sightline between W1G and the south goal is still the same.

A shame that the club couldn't have been far more pro-active in telling fans about these works before they started.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just as long as my seat remains unchanged, (although it has seagull excrement all over it at present), and the sightline between W1G and the south goal is still the same.

A shame that the club couldn't have been far more pro-active in telling fans about these works before they started.
You sit right next to this, right? Apart from a procession of people taking their seats 5 mins after KO and leaving 5 minutes before the whistle in each half you’ll be fine.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
A shame that the club couldn't have been far more pro-active in telling fans about these works before they ststarted.
This is how the club works. They makes a decision which may or may not be welcomed by supporters. PB makes several public appearances or uses his programme note to tell fans what they've decided, and then laps up praise for how lucky we are to have such a well run club even if the idea is a bit shit or ignores other more pressing issues.

It's genius, and it's genuinely commendable because rather than shy away from the fans like a lot of others club Directors, PB loves the limelight, and TB does a few public each year as well. Other club supporters would bite your hands off to hear that much from the people at the top, even if they have f*** all input on anything.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018

The new occupants of the tunnel club are blatantly going to be issued those massive foam hands you see in the great country in the world. I hope you can still see the south big screen, unhindered?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here