Apr 15, 2015
Hove

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Screenshot_2016-12-13-20-34-06.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
28/1 was what Skybet gave me for first & last goal.
Duffy has been 11, 9 and now 10/1 to score anytime in the last 3 games.

His brace odds have been 'slashed' from 150/1 to 100/1, probably because I've had £1 on it, the last 3 games. :lol:

Ah maybe I saw someone's anytime bet by mistake then!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This could have been a McShane/1-0 experience for mutual winning if only someone had SHARED this idea ahead of time.

(I'll never return to this thread again as the next post is sure to be someone linking to their post where they tipped this up)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This could have been a McShane/1-0 experience for mutual winning if only someone had SHARED this idea ahead of time.

(I'll never return to this thread again as the next post is sure to be someone linking to their post where they tipped this up)

Blackburn fan bobbing around on Twitter who had money on 3-2 Albion with Duffy first goalscorer.

Only appears to have had 25p on it, mind, but he got something like 550/1 as I recall.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He was easy to back as first goal scorer tonight - He has a good record against Blackburn

''Duffy, who arrived on the south coast in August, has now scored four times against Rovers this season - three of them own goals.''

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Happy days.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...-first-goal-285-1-Job-Done!&highlight=McShane

Walk into Corals.

Pick up a betting slip and a little tiny blue pen.

Write on it the following words;

"C.Palace v Brighton 18.10.2005
Palace 0-1 Brighton, with McShane to score first goal.
285/1 £2."

Hand it to the man, and give him £2.

Go back tomorrow morning. Collect £572.00. Job done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here