Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Draw which number do you want?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Withdean Wanderer said:

If against a Championship team, then Palace away would do, or Derby (family reasons).

So we can all bone your sister in Nottingham after?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
We'd probably not fair that well financially though - policing costs for a game against Chelsea/Man U would be sky high given the amount of fans who'd travel without tickets, and, although a guarenteed sellout, we'd still have to give up half the takings!
Indeed. Away at Old Trafford where we draw and then do 'em over in the replay would be ideal. :clap2:

*awaits us being drawn away at Burnley*

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
The Complete Badger said:
Old Trafford holds 76,000.

They have to give us 15%, which is 11,400.

Presuming you don't wait for WEEKS once they are on sale, you will get one!

ill tell you what if we get Man U away then ill be checking the site every minute of the day to see when tickets are out and id PURCHASE my tickets straight away

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
63 at home

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
id like a big club in the next round but i have a feeling will will get a championship side like burnely who will knock us out

1 away - I wanna see the Emirates

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
No, it's best to keep a distance.

You're on tv in 15 mins.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Man Utd away, purely for mercenary reasons, our share of the gate receipts could possibly pay for Whing, Bowditch and John, with enough left over for fish suppers all round. Failing that any Premiership side away would do me, possibly Newcastle as I have an invitation to the north east from a mate to watch a game, all the better if it involved the Albion.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Tamworth, Basingstoke, Wrexham or Macclesfield at home please, more chance of getting to round 4 and getting more money which is what we need.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What about Hereford away?:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here