The Doomers and Gloomers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Bloke behind was saying (when we were 2-0) down that a draw wasn't enough since we would lose the next 3 games.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Far from it.....you missed a rather good function last night! the theme of the night was called...."Swop Shop" .........it twas GREAT fun.......

Unfortunately my missus has issues and has never liked beards - unless she can hang onto them :moo:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No, not at all, because just about everyone was saying that things were not going right in the latter part of 2014.
Strange that, because all of us who were on here can remember from about July onwards the very common use of an abusive term to describe those who weren't delighted with the way things were going; who didn't think the summer 2014 transfer window was great; who doubted Sami's confidence; who derided Burke's ability (or not) to spot a good player. Remember? Or was it just one misguided fool who went about calling people '***-****ers'?
I suspect many of ones who got it right still rather enjoy the occasional squirmings of their detractors.............

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
There were some there yesterday booing when the half time whistle went, hopefully they went home.

I hope they don't renew their season tickets if we go up then because we won't have 20 league games unbeaten in the Premiership

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports