Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Actually Liam has stayed - just Cocu Dutch backroom gone

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There will be challenges for the new owner due to the way the club accounts for players. The other 91 clubs write off transfer fees over the life of the contract but the Derby way is different and has coincidentally reduced losses by £30m over the last three years.

My cynical (experienced) view is that the mega rich owners will do exactly as they please, doing a QPR, cheating their way to an EPL promotion this season or next. The stadium, training kit and training ground will overnight on the takeover receive incredible sponsorship deals .... coincidently from entities who happen to be based in Dubai. If the club have to pay an EFL penalty so be it.

Once in the EPL, Derby will financially cheat like Villa and Everton. Sustainability rules will be disregarded or circumvented, sponsorship income will hit heights way above the Albion’s, due of course to Derby’s incredible international fanbase and draw.

You know it’s going to happen.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Listening to Radio Derby phone in. They want Benitez or Pocchetino!.... Or Arsene Wenger :mad:

From what I understand the money is behind them they could afford all three at once. One huge football club about to take off.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
From what I understand the money is behind them they could afford all three at once. One huge football club about to take off.
Take off any hope of getting promoted and take stock of being in League 1. Agreed.

It's The Derby way!

With Rooney involved as well, it's almost as funny as Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'd still have rather seen our player score up the other end though.

I suggested that to an ex once.

She punched me in the face.

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
Liam Rosenior got put up for interview and is getting a pasting. This time last year Rooney was the saviour and now loads of them want him gone .

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
So sad to see such a big famous old club in such a mess, no coincidence it's all started to unravel since Richard Keogh left the club. Wazza going through a tough time of it, but class is permanent.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So sad to see such a big famous old club in such a mess, no coincidence it's all started to unravel since Richard Keogh left the club. Wazza going through a tough time of it, but class is permanent.

Keown not been the same since taking all the commentator roles alongside playing part time for MacDons.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Chorley FC - Coming in your ears, Derby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here