Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Derby home crowd/tickets sold/seats remaining thread [Merged]

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Agree it will be a small proportion. But a seat isn't gone until its gone, and these blatantly aren't.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Depends how much segregation between home and away fans.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I would think it will sell out. But I doubt we'll surpass the wolves attendance.

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Why not ?

It seems like there was some creative counting on that occasion. We've seemed full in the past and not come near 30k. Plus I imagine the sterile zone will be a bit bigger. Happy to be proved wrong though.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
[QyUOTE=Driver8;6323095]Surely they will sell out.[/QUOTE]
Maybe.
Thursday night though, in a week that has already had a Bank Holiday.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Bought 4 last night and was amazed how little was left, I'm sure Derby will bring a lot they are a big club and they haven't got this close in a while

then and now

Jan 16, 2010
Derby only had 1500 left for open sale this morning and expect to sale thier full allocation today according to thier forum

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Derby are one of the better supported clubs in this league: they will easily sell out for this, have no fear.

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I take it back. When getting my tickets about an hour ago the only place where there were seats next to one another was the first couple of rows in an east block. Can't imagine this will be anything other than a sell out now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Giving it a miss personaly:blush: The queues will be a nightmare if everybody turns up:moo:

I know, crowds at a football ground, what a surprise. I think you should do as you say and stay away, have some Ovaltine and tuck yourself up in bed early and listen to the Archers (I'm guessing this is still on?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here