Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Derby - betting tips

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I backed RULER OF THE WORLD (10/1 E/W) today with BetVictor NRNB and If Dawn Approach wins the Epsom Derby we will refund your net losses on the race up to £50 as a Free Bet!

Post of the year for me.

Thanks mate!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I backed RULER OF THE WORLD (10/1 E/W) today with BetVictor NRNB and If Dawn Approach wins the Epsom Derby we will refund your net losses on the race up to £50 as a Free Bet!

Well done, 8ace. :clap2:

Got my fingers burnt backing Dawn Approach @ 11/8. I really don't enjoy flat racing at all. Will try and avoid betting on Royal Ascot as I always end up losing a lot of money at that festival.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Cheers @8ace :thumbsup:

Post of the year for me.

Thanks mate!

Got my fingers burnt backing Dawn Approach @ 11/8. I really don't enjoy flat racing at all. Will try and avoid betting on Royal Ascot as I always end up losing a lot of money at that festival.

No worries, good to see @Lord Bamber posting again :moo:
@Durlston oh dear, I'm a jumps man myself as well but couldn't have the fav at 7/4 let alone 11/8.
You'll get it back soon enough though fella :thumbsup:

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003

Top tipping 8Ace. Not sure I'd back him to follow up though, it was a horrible mess of a race.
Thought Libertarian ran a fantastic trial for the Leger in the Dante and yesterday just confirmed it. 8s is a big price with Ladbrokes if it's still there.
Also thought Mars did well in the circumstances. Got knocked sideways two out but still ran on all the way through the final quarter. Would be interesting at a price in the Irish Derby, trainer has form when it comes to winning that with Epsom also-rans.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would have bet on the Derby but put the kid's college fund on Darren Ferguson to be the new Albion manager after seeing a hot tip to that effect on NSC a couple of weeks ago.....

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Top tipping 8Ace. Not sure I'd back him to follow up though, it was a horrible mess of a race.
Thought Libertarian ran a fantastic trial for the Leger in the Dante and yesterday just confirmed it. 8s is a big price with Ladbrokes if it's still there.
Also thought Mars did well in the circumstances. Got knocked sideways two out but still ran on all the way through the final quarter. Would be interesting at a price in the Irish Derby, trainer has form when it comes to winning that with Epsom also-rans.

Derby form not working out at all, Mars the latest flop today.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Glorious Goodwood next week. I really want to go there again; absolutely beautiful place even if everything's very expensive. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here