Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Daily Mail...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
HONEST REPLY... I've given up trusting anyone other than family and close friends with anything. Your smart enough to realise politically we know next to nothing about anything that matters now.
I've given up believing anything from the media. You might as well read the DANDY, it's more honest.... at least you know it's not meant to be true.

That is why I used to read the Beano + I drink too much :drink:
If our politicians knew they had one year to sort out our problems (not the worlds) otherwise they would be shot at dawn that may weed out the TIME WASTERS punish:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
...and its non-readers. I don't read the DM but I do love how it gets certain people so worked up. It's excellent marketing.

It gets me worked up, mainly because so many people genuinely treat it as a fact reporting newspaper. I know this to be true because my mum will ring me up once every couple of weeks to ask me whether I'm eating too many oranges because they might give me cancer, or whether I'm getting too much sunshine, too little sunshine, the wrong kind of sunshine, using the wrong kind of suntan lotion, and many many other potential causes of cancer. Not to mention asking whether I'd heard of that family in the Wirral with 32 kids who've just been given a holiday to the Maldives and a new Jag...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It gets me worked up, mainly because so many people genuinely treat it as a fact reporting newspaper. I know this to be true because my mum will ring me up once every couple of weeks to ask me whether I'm eating too many oranges because they might give me cancer, or whether I'm getting too much sunshine, too little sunshine, the wrong kind of sunshine, using the wrong kind of suntan lotion, and many many other potential causes of cancer. Not to mention asking whether I'd heard of that family in the Wirral with 32 kids who've just been given a holiday to the Maldives and a new Jag...

Exactly, that's why The Holy Grail is a more dangerous rag than The Scum, which makes no bones about the fact that it's a kids comic for thickos. Someone on here has that great signature about Daily Mail readers.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
In amongst all the posts falling over themselves to tell the OP what they think of him because he isn't a fan of the DM, can I just say, I agree with the point of his thread.

If you're gonna have a warning about graphic images, it's generally best done, before the showing of said graphic images.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Not saying that at all, I think everyone should see the pictures - I just think it's disgusting how Daily Mail uses it to spread xenophobia. Even red tops like the Mirror link SotW gave above don't do that, it's only the Daily Mail. It spreads hate about the NHS, the BBC, foreigners, the working class, even teachers recently- it seems to be on a mission to make people hate all that is good about Britain, I genuinely think the DM should be banned for hate speech, it's evil.
Sorry Mustafa,Did you not read the Mirror article,they had exactly the same pictures on their homepage,in fact more if you clicked on the gallery...but that is alright then,if you complain about one paper then you should mention the other as well,but I think you are adult enough not to need warnings about what you read...simple answer is not to buy it or visit their site

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here