Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Dagger

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I realise that this is a well worn path but I have to say, yet again that this player is the best I have ever seen in a Brighton shirt in 45 years of watching the stripes. He was on the pitch for half an hour tonight and he did three things that were possibly the most outstanding I have seen at the 'A' all season. The pass to Orlandi, the maizey run that Ulloa squandered and the free kick (is it possible to have an assist on a goal scored from a free kick? If so step forward AEA) were sublime. We are so fortunate to be able to enjoy a player of his ability in a Brighton shirt.

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I realise that this is a well worn path but I have to say, yet again that this player is the best I have ever seen in a Brighton shirt in 45 years of watching the stripes. He was on the pitch for half an hour tonight and he did three things that were possibly the most outstanding I have seen at the 'A' all season. The pass to Orlandi, the maizey run that Ulloa squandered and the free kick (is it possible to have an assist on a goal scored from a free kick? If so step forward AEA) were sublime. We are so fortunate to be able to enjoy a player of his ability in a Brighton shirt.

This

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Not that long ago I said... I don't see the point of keeping him, he's not much use and also it really didn't matter if we saw him play for us agin or not... How wrong was I, I hope he stays fit for the rest of the season and keeps Hammond out of the team.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I agree and am very happy to discuss it ad nauseam.

He is simply an incredibly good footballer and brilliant to watch.

His vision, control, passing and dead-ball striking are of the highest standard. If he had fitness and pace to match he would be playing for a top La Liga or Premier League team.

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire

I agree and for me personally it is worth every penny of my 1901 membership and the cost in time and money for the 200 mile return trips each match to watch the dagger play a few times a season for us.

Better than Wardy? Different player and different time. Same sense of excitement when he gets the ball. Loving it! UTA

Smeagull

Mar 20, 2012
I'm not saying he's crap, I think he is amazing, that pass was a level up from our usual stuff. But everyone's currently singing his praises and I thought he had a poor half hour. Gave the ball away three or four times within 10 minutes, any of which could have led to a hull goal. I think he did the same thing a couple of times in another recent game, Wednesday I think.
Its probably due to his lack of game time. But I hope it doesn't become a common occurrence.
Was still better than Hammond today though.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I agree and am very happy to discuss it ad nauseam.

He is simply an incredibly good footballer and brilliant to watch.

His vision, control, passing and dead-ball striking are of the highest standard. If he had fitness and pace to match he would be playing for a top La Liga or Premier League team.

I love watching him.

In his younger days he was scintillatingly fast; has lost a yard or 2 of pace recently but is still plenty quick enough for the Championship. His run against Derby last year when his shot hit the crossbar was unbelievable.

We should just enjoy him when he plays; we will miss him when he's gone.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Within 5 minutes of being on the pitch he made 2 defence splitting passes, the geezer is on a different planet. Without doubt the most talented player that has ever worn our colours. I like many others was beginning to doubt his commitment to our club but after seeing his facial expression today, well, he f***ing loves us. He had 25000 people eating out of the palm of his hands today, so a few misplaced passes, who gives a f***? Lets hope he bangs the winner in at the play off final in May :)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I might just explode with man love if he did!

I f***ing love the guy, met him last year at the sponsors dinner, what a gent. Was talking to Poyet when The Dagger walked past, said sorry Gus gotta go mate :)

- - - Updated - - -

I f***ing love the guy, met him last year at the sponsors dinner, what a gent. Was talking to Poyet when The Dagger walked past, said sorry Gus gotta go mate :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

f*** me, a treble post :)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

f*** me, a treble post :)

Love It Love It Love It:thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As a long time La Liga fan, I still slightly pinch myself every time I see him that THE Vicente plays for us.

A pleasure to watch and long may it remain so.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
We were lucky he didn't cost us yesterday

However he did show some moments of absolute class.

Impact player for me though, not sure he has as much impact when he starts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here