The cream always rises to the top....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I wanted to say that are experienced players are shining through at the moment, namely Tomasz, Bridgey, Lopez and especially Vicente. Its a pleasure to watch these guys in the blue and white stripes (and green) they are absolute class. This is all.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I wanted to say that are experienced players are shining through at the moment, namely Tomasz, Bridgey, Lopez and especially Vicente. Its a pleasure to watch these guys in the blue and white stripes (and green) they are absolute class. This is all.

Special mention for Orlandi, too. Fabulous player.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
i thought Vincente looked a bit more of a team player today. Orlandi was outstanding and gave the Burnley RB a torrid time.

Lopez is getting better week by week and TK, WB and AEA hardly put a foot wrong. Things are looking up.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Bridge today was unreal. One thing I didn't realise is how quick he is as well deceiving turn of pace. Vicente is just class lets hope he can stay fit...Burnley did not know how to mark him. Sams Dad 100% Orlandi as well, the experience we have hear may be the difference leading into the play offs.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i thought Vincente looked a bit more of a team player today. Orlandi was outstanding and gave the Burnley RB a torrid time.

Lopez is getting better week by week and TK, WB and AEA hardly put a foot wrong. Things are looking up.

Vicente FFS

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm Vicente's biggest fan but thought he had a very poor second half today for his standards was a bit surprised he got man of the match tbh

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I'm Vicente's biggest fan but thought he had a very poor second half today for his standards was a bit surprised he got man of the match tbh
His run in the second half that led to the free kick just outside the box was genius. He still isn't 100% fit yet

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Probably would have gone on to score THE VICENTE WONDER GOAL I was banging on about in another thread if he wasn't fouled

Totally...another 5 yards and it was a penno...he will score a worldy hopefully v palace in the play off final!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports