Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Complete unofficial what's good/bad COMIC RELIEF special Thread!!!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If fox news paid attention to us, they would be in uproar over that rowan atkinson bit.

Who cares about Fox news.

I would hazard a guess that the actual Archbishop of Canterbury probably found it funny, if he was watching, and the previous one.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I think a sketch was done a few years ago on comic relief about celebs sending themselves up about doing comic relief to further their careers can't remember who stared in it though

Whoever stared in it was probably wearing new contact lenses.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I think a sketch was done a few years ago on comic relief about celebs sending themselves up about doing comic relief to further their careers can't remember who stared in it though

Don't remember that one. Still it changes lives so it's all good. Just stop sending fat celebs out to Africa.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Does anyone know when Jim Davidson is on, I am a little tired but I will stay up all night if I have to for that collosus of comedy. I am holding onto my cash until he appears.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does anyone know when Jim Davidson is on, I am a little tired but I will stay up all night if I have to for that collosus of comedy. I am holding onto my cash until he appears.

WTF, Barrymore surely

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Isn't the rapper with David Brent the same rapper that was in an episode of Derek recently ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here